Hangyul's eyes started filling up with tears,he felt glad their family already reunited again.

When they released their hug,Mrs Ji noticed Haewon's stomach getting bigger.

She smiled and held her stomach,

"Is this my grandchild?",she said to Haewon.

Haewon felt appreciated and happy at the same time.

She never knew her mum will easily accepted her and Yohan's child.

She slowly nodded then she hugged her mum back.

Mr Lee approached them and hugged both of them before Hangyul joined them.

--

All of the family members was at the dining room eating together.

Truthfully,all the maids were surprised when they saw Mrs Ji acted differently.

Mrs Ji looked healthily than before,but they knew why.

"Honey,eat some more",she put some food in Haewon's bowl.

Haewon nodded then ate happily,to be honest she didnt get to eat a proper meal like this as she kept on her budget for a living.

"Wow,mother.You look so happy today.Looks like you already forget your son here",Hangyul teased his mother.

Mrs Ji laughed then she put some meat in Hangyul's bowl,

"Here's for my son too"

Hangyul grinned,

"Thank you my pretty mother"

Haewon laughed at both of them,she really miss this moment,one family eating while spending time together.

"Haewon,i already told the butler to clean up the room beside your room so that it can be your child's room",Mr Lee told Haewon.

Haewon smiled widely at her father,

"Thank you dad"

All of them chattered until Mrs Ji asked Haewon,

"When will you move in?",she asked.

Haewon drank some water then looked back to her mother,

"Im not sure cause i didnt tell Yohan yet about this"

Suddenly,the atmosphere became silent.

Hangyul gulped then turned to Haewon who was still focused on eating.

"Y-yohan?"

Haewon looked at her mother,

"Yes,i havent discussed with him yet"

Mr Lee put down his chopsticks,he didnt know that her daughter was still in a relationship with that scumbag.

"Haewon,look"

Mrs Ji held Haewon's hand,Haewon felt something uneasy when her mother acted that way.

"I can take care of my grandchild by myself,and also your father",she said to Haewon.