Our Song

“I'll see you in 2 months Harry.” I said hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me tight.

“Harry I need to go now though.” I said my voice muffled by his very nice smelling shirt. He nodded and continued to hug me tight. “Honey, thats code talk for you need to let go of me now.” I laughed. He nodded again and refused to let go. “Harry.” I said. He finally released me and with a relatively long kiss I got on the plane to Virginia.

I saw my family for a while and had a blast but I had to leave and soon enough I was back in England.

I was staying in the flat and Kirsten was staying with me. We were supposed to head to the studio tomorrow to record our first original song, Mirror Image, we were excited as hell but a bit tired. While coming up with the lyrics had been easy for us, finding a melody had posed a bit of a challenge. I missed Harry whom I had been away from for almost a month and who always got to to relax. I missed sleeping next to his warm body, the first two weeks without him, I had had trouble sleeping. Now I just missed him a lot. He was busy though and a lot had happened kind of. Liam and Danielle had broken up, but they were still really close friends and of course you couldn't separate Danielle and Eleanor anyways. Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie were all my really good friends and we talked quite often. More than once they had dragged Kirsten and I out of the house and away from our song writing for a Girl's Night Out. We had always thanked them after and truly had fun. I sighed.

“I feel like such a loser, its only 7:45 pm, but i'm tired, I wanna go to bed.” I confessed, Kirsten looked at me.

“Well we DO have to wake up at 8....” Kirsten agreed. Understanding, we both jumped up, hugged good night and went our separate ways. I crashed down on my nice, big comfy bed and fell asleep.

“I'm a bit nervous.” I smiled a little. Emily was talking to us at the studio the next morning.

“Your both a little pale...” Emily mused, she laughed at us afterward.

“May I ask why your laughing at our pain?” Kirsten questioned.

“Your both worrying for nothing, your bloody brilliant! Just get in there and sing your hearts out.” Emily reassured and gave us each a little push. We sat down on the stools and gave each other small smiles before placing our headphones over our ears. The familiar strains of Mirror Image came on an I could see Kirsten relax and smile. I did too, closing my eyes. It was the first time anyone but us would hear both the tune and our singing. 

When the introduction I started, letting the music take me away. Kirsten joined in for the chorus and then she had her solo. We finished the song a few minutes later and opened our eyes at the same time. Emily was staring at us flabbergasted. Her green eyes held nothing but shock,

“That was amazing! What did I tell you?!” She gushed speaking through her mic in the control room, the people manning the buttons and things nodded enthusiastically and Simon stepped out of the shadows in the back of the room nearly giving me a heart attack. Kirsten looked just as surprised.

“That really was amazing, i'm glad I signed you, even with your ridiculous rules.” Simon teased we nodded our thanks smiling like fools and spent the rest of the day being complete and utter idiots in our delicious happiness. Our song was a success. 

Hey guys, sorry this is so short, its like a bridge chapter, it gets more interesting soon. The book is also going to finish soon, i might do a sequal, or i might just work on my other stories, tell me if you think i should. The songs, its acutally a song i wrote but i didn't post the lyrics cause you never know who out there might steal them ;). The picture is of Kirsten's half of their album cover. Anyways, thanks for reading, comment, vote, fan please? Thanks everyone :D.