Feelings are difficult pt.2 D&B

For this part of the story we will go a little bit back in time! Right now, Beth and Daan are getting ready in Daan's room after they heard the entire story of what happened last night from Jill.
Daan's POV:
Beff and I walk into my room to get a bit ready for training. I sink down on the bed with a loud sigh.
"Oh come on, it isn't that bad." Beth answers my sigh.
"Beth I don't know if you realised it yet but we almost slept with each other last night!" I return.
"Well, we did sleep with each other." She says.
"Yeah, but not like sexually sleep with each other." I say, a little annoyed that she isn't taking this seriously.
She sits next to me on the bed. "Daan, it's going to be okay!"
"How?" I ask, turning my head to her.
"Well..., just talking."
"I'm not the greatest talker, especially when we're talking feelings." I admit.
"Can't we just talk about it now?" I ask her, wanting this to be over.
"Sure, but we won't come to a very good conclusion if we only talk this short! Take that from me." She says while walking to my bathroom.
"Wait Beff!" I quickly stop her from going in to my bathroom. "What do you mean with conclusion?"
"Well", she says, walking back to me, "you know, what do do next and all that sentimental stuff."
I don't know this side of Beff. Sentimental stuff? That's not something that she would say.
"Beff, you're talking crap. You would never say 'sentimental stuff'." I say, trying to look inside her brain via her eyes. What is she hiding in that brain?
"Okay, to be honest, I'm freaking out as well. But I'm not very good with handling problems, I usually push them aside." She says, a little ashamed.
"I'm the same", I admit, "but we're going to have to figure this out!"
"When?"
"How about tomorrow at 11 o'clock at Charlie's Corner? I know you love the coffee there." I say with a little smile.
"It's a deal!" She says, "I'm going to use your bathroom really quick okay?"
"Sure, I'll wait and clean a bit of this mess up." I say, pointing at the mess we made last night with our clothes last night.
While Beff is showering, I clean up. I make a little, nice organised pile of her clothes and put them in front of the bathroom door. After that, I sit on my bed and check WhatsApp. I see that I have a message from Dominique, who now plays at Wolfsburg instead of here, at Arsenal. I miss her.

On WhatsApp: (it's going to be in English so it's easier, but image them chatting in Dutch.)
Do: "Heyy Daan! How's it going in England? I heard there is a new girl, she any fun? First game this weekend, excited?"
Da: "hi Do! It's going good, the new girl is really nice! We actually had some clubbing problems lately, but I'm sure Jill or Viv told you about it. How's Wolfsburg?"
Do: "nobody told me about something with clubbing, what happened?
Da: "Long story short: we drank way to much alcohol and I ended up sleeping with her. NOT SEXUALLY! Just like, I woke up next to her in my bed both of us only wearing underwear. But none of us could remember."
Do: "Who are 'none of us'? There were more people?"
Da: "Yeah, so me, Beth (new girl), Viv, Lisa, Jill, Jordan and Leah. Oh and nobody could remember except Jill cause she stayed sober."
Do: "Jill staying sober? That's new."
Da: "And Leah and Jord also woke up spooning on our couch."
Do: "I knew they were going to be a couple!"
Da: "They're not. It's complicated. I gotta go now! Have fun in Wolfsburg!"
I hear don't hear the shower anymore, so I put away my phone. A little later I hear Beth coming out of my bedroom.
She sits next to me.
"So I was just thinking." She starts.
"Yeah?"
"You really don't remember anything that happened last night, right?"
"No." I say, but I know that I'm lying. I do remember something. But I'm not telling her.

Beth's POV:
I feel a little guilty for asking Daan if she remembered anything from last night. Because she doesn't. But I do. It's something quite personal about her. But I can't really tell her. It would make everything even more complicated.
"Let's go to the living room and see if Leah and Jords are ready, okay?" Daan asks me.
I nod. We walk outside the bedroom, into the living room. I see Jill sitting at the couch. Just at that moment Leah and Jordan walk out of Jill's bedroom. They're not looking good. Did they cry? I hope they're okay.
Jill walks up to Leah and Leah says something to her. I walk to Leah and Jordan. I give Jordan a quick nod, to ask if they're ready to go. She nods back. We walk out of the apartment, saying quick goodbyes to Jill and Daan.
When we get in the car, I can feel the tension between Leah and Jordan. Oh god, this is going to be a great training. I hope they're okay when we get home fro training, cause I don't want more tension in our apartment.

Daan's POV:
As soon as Leah, Jord and Beff left, Jill sinks into the chair with a sigh.
"Leah and Jords aren't okay, are they?" I ask her.
"Nope and it's probably my fault." She says, her voice being a little sad.
"They'll be okay."I comfort her.
Right at that moment, Viv and Lisa walk out of their bedroom. They look even more in love then when they walked in. I decide that I'm not into this love-birdy-stuff and go to my room to get ready for training.

Thanks you guys for reading this chapter! Sorry that it's a bit short and boring, but it's going to get better, just wait for it 😅😬. I will try to post the next chapter tomorrow, but I don't have to much time so maybe not.... Next week is going to be really busy for me in school so there will probably not be an update. I think (if I don't post tomorrow) the next chapter will be up on Friday or Saturday. I will reply to comments! So as always, leave your suggestions and comments and I will read then and reply! Also what do you guys think is going to happen next with Daan and a Beth, but also with Leah and Jordan??? I'm really curious to what you guys think. I do have an idea for Leah and Jordan, but not really for Daan and Beth yet, so please (again) leave some suggestions behind, I would really appreciate that!!!!!!!!!!!! Byeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️