Forbidden and forgotten love [ teacher<3Student relationship] - chapter 3

Heyy guys! sooo Im so excited so many people have read it so far :D and people are seeming to like it which makes me sooo happy ! :) This chapter took me sooo long to write I would write a bit but then wouldnt like it. I rewrote it probably 10 times. This is what I came up wiith I hope you like it !

it took me forever! anyways

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN :D  and I might update tommorow

like it , dont like it , love it , think its amazing ? comment and let me know :)

this chapter goes out to SMARTGEEK & Sammy_rox for being my first comments

and sammy for being my first fan. Thank you so much , it means alot :D <3

Forbidden and Forgotten love - 3

 I was staring out the window, watching the snow flakes fall. I really did love the snow it was just so cold and beautiful. I would have it snow all year if I could but life wasn’t like that. I was sitting on our window seat near the front door. I could still hear my sister giggling up stairs, god couldn’t she give it a rest; they had been up there for about an hour now.

[ authors note : sooo sorry I hade to change the age gap from 4 years to five years to make the age difference work for future chapters]

 How did unpacking take an hour? I wonder if they are more then friends. What did I care?  He was five years older then me and I was only thirteen.Boys were yucky at that age, right? Sighing I looked around the room, mom was in the kitchen finishing up the dinner. She had asked my dad to go to the store quickly after we had finished watching the game. She had forgotten something for dinner I guess. Getting up I walked over to my mom.

“Hey mom?”

“Yes, sweetie?” she said, not even turning around

“Do you mind if I go on a quick walk?” I say sighing

“Umm I don’t know.. It’s late and you’re only thirteen” she said still not turning around.

“I’ll take her” I turned around to see who said that, I could see Alex standing there with his coat in hand.

Blushing I said “Oh, ahh you don’t have to I’ll just go watch TV instead”

Smiling he walked over to the front door.

“Andrea come on, I won’t bite” he said winking at me

“Besides” he continued “It will give your sister and your mom time to catch up”

Looking at my mom and Sophie with pleading eyes silently asking them to not let me go, they nodded there head in agreement with Alex. I gave them dirty looks; they just stare at me with questioning eyes.

“Go ahead Andrea” both my mom and sister said at the same time.

Sighing I gave up and grabbed my coat and put my boots on, when I had them on Alex held the door open for me.