"Isaac, calm down. What's going on?"

He shakes his head pulling me in the opposite direction, "We just-I'll tell you when we get back inside. But we just need to get back inside," his walk starts turning into a jog, which turns into a sprint. He still has ahold of me which makes me run behind him.

Warning signs flicker in my head, my wolf screaming at me knowing that something is not okay. That this isn't normal, this isn't how Isaac acts.

I see the house coming into view, and that's when I decide to actually get answers. I need answers out of him before we go inside.

So, with the hand that he still has tightly in his grasp, I pull him back with all that I have.

He quickly gets yanked back, losing the balance he had and gets sent tumbling to the ground. I follow after. We roll over each other, coming to a stop after a while of us tumbling. I quickly regain myself, sitting up to my knees as Isaac lays face down in the dead grass.

Frost freezes over my skin, as I see my heavy breaths swirl out of my mouth. "Isaac, I need answers now."

He groans pushing his hands against the ground so he can sit up, "Willa." he flinches as he rocks back to his knees as well. "Let's go inside, I just-"

"Why do you want to go inside so bad!" I finally explode.

His eyes grow large, with my words. His head reeling back in response. "I-I," he shakes his head looking down.

Only then does his expression make me remember how young he is. Seventeen, he's seventeen years old. I shake my head, sighing.

Placing my hand on his shoulder he looks back up to me. "I just-I just need to know why you want to go inside so bad Isaac. I trust you, whatever you tell me, I know it'll be the truth." I try to reassure him.

His eyes start tearing up as he looks back in the same direction as he did back at the facility. He shakes his head rapidly as he trembles. "I feel safer in there, that's why."

"Safer?" I mumble as he starts to break down in front of me.

I quickly pull him into me, holding him in an embrace. My eyes flicker back and forth trying to put pieces together, but nothing seems right.

"Im sorry," Isaac links suddenly in my head making me freeze.

This can't be happening, he linked me?

"Isaac," I whisper dropping my arms from around him. He does the same, as I lean back to look at him. His head dropped, as his hands cover his face. "You told me you couldn't link," my eyes becoming wider.

"I know," he sobs wiping the tears from his face. "I-I had to, he told me that-" he stops mid sentence as we hear a loud howl coming from inside the house.

It's Greyson.

I stand up quickly, backing away from Isaac. This can't be happening.

He crawls towards me, tears running down his face.

"Willa please, please. Listen to me-" he stumbles up to his feet as the door slams open at the pack house. Greyson coming out of it. "I promise you, that I would never harm you. Never, would ever hurt you. Just please trust me!" He grabs my arms softly, pleading for me to listen to him.

I nod slowly, as I place my hand over his hand. "Just don't trust him. Please Willa for the love of god, do not trust him. I know you might not listen, but you just cannot trust him."

"Trust who!" I yell as Grey comes up behind Isaac pulling him off of me. I watch as Isaac thrashes in Greyson's grasp. His tears falling rapidly.

"Wait please! I need to say-Willa don't trust-" before he can finish his sentence, a loud crack echos.

Flinching, I hide my eyes feeling a large shiver run through my spine. When I hear a loud thud hit the ground, I stand there frozen.

I feel my body erupt in uncontrollable trembles. I bite my lip to try and stop the sobs that want to escape. It all happened so quick. I had no time to defend, I had no time to process what Greyson was about to do to him.

"He-" Grey pauses his soft voice. "He was apart of Bahee's pack, little one. I know how much you trusted him, but he worked for them to spy on us."

"No, no, no, no-" I repeat over and over again not being able to control my mouth.

Slowly I feel warm arms encircle around me, holding me tightly as I still cover my eyes tightly scared to open them.

I don't want to see Isaac, cold and lifeless. I don't want to see his dead body.

I may just be naive and too trustworthy, but I don't think Isaac wanted to hurt me once he got attacked to the pack. I think he found a home here, away from the pack he had.

He deserved so much more than what he was given in life. He deserved more than being killed.

My knees go weak, and I collapse in Greyson's grasp.

He shushes me softly as he lifts me into the air, holding me close to his chest. "I'm sorry little one," he whispers kissing the top of my forehead. "I wish things could've been different."

As we start walking towards the house, I peer over Greyson's shoulder. My eyes fog as I see a part of Isaac's arm laying in the white grass, only for me to close my eyes once again.

Don't worry Isaac, I trust you.

~~~

Sorry I accidentally unpublished this part, so here's me re-publishing it.

Hope you guys like it. xoxo

Do you think Willa should trust what Isaac warned her about?

Who do you think she shouldn't trust?