Feelings are difficult pt.1 L&J

Jordan's POV:
I am still sitting on the couch, with my head in my hands. Everybody is getting ready. I feel the couch sinking in next to me.
"You okay?" Jill's voice asks.
"No. No no no no no no no no no! I am everything worse than okay!" I say, panicking.
"Hey, calm down. It's going to be okay." Jill's calming voice says, trying to calm me down which isn't working.
"Well yeah, that's easy to say for you! You stayed sober and didn't kiss somebody that you weren't meant to kiss!" I say. I lift my head to look at her. I think she got scared of my face, wet with tears. Good for her.
"Woah, Jordan, you're really not okay."
"Miss Smart figured something out, yay." I say, my voice dripping with sarcasm. I put my head back into my hands.
Jill pulls my head out of my hands and turns it to her face.
"I know you're an emotional person, but best to handle your emotions is to talk about them! So please talk to me! Leah isn't here anyway and all the others can't hear us." She comforts me.
"So take a deep breathe and tell me all about you feelings." She finally lets go of my head, but I don't put it back into my hands.
"Have you ever liked somebody so bad you want to kiss her, but you can't because she won't like you back because you're not worth it?" I say in one breath.
"Jordan you are worth it!" She says while grabbing my hands. "You deserve somebody that loves you and that you love. The person who will be loved by you, is a very lucky person!"
"But I want that person to be Leah." I say, sniffing.
"I know honey." She says while wiping away a tear.
"So what am I going to do?"
"I say you take a good, warm shower and think about everything. All the ups and downs, all the good and bad about what happened last night. Then you'll figure something out. Showers are magical things, you know." She makes me smile.
"You really fancy Leah, don't you?" She asks, smiling
"From day one that I met her. She's just so gorgeous and has such a beautiful personality." I say, blushing.
"You'll get her one day. Don't worry about it. I will go all out to get you guys together, just like I did last 2 months."
"Wait, you have been trying to set us up for 2 months?!" I ask.
"On and off, yeah."
"O god Jill." I say, smiling. She's done it again, she made me laugh.
"I'll also talk to Leah about it."
"Promise?"
"If you will also talk to Leah about you feelings?"
"Promise."
"Okay, then I promise as well." Jill says, with a little smile.
Just at that moment, Leah walks out of Jill's bedroom.
"Your turn Jords."
I look at Jill and she gives me a quick wink.

Leah's POV:
I can see at Jords face that she cried. I hope she's okay!
I sit down next to Jill at the couch and grab my phone to check Instagram.
Jill clears her throat. Is she getting sick?
"Leah can we talk real' quick?" She asks me.
"Yeah sure, what about?" I say, putting away my phone.
"So last night....... Are you going to talk about it with Jordan?"
"Uhm sure. Why?" I say, a little questioned that she is involving herself in our situation.
"Okay, I don't know if Jordan will like that I tell you this, but she's really struggling with everything. I think it would mean a lot to her if you would talk to her about what happened last night."
"Is she really struggling?"I ask, feeling a bit guilty.
"Well you know Jordan, she's an emotional person. She wears her heart up her sleeve."
I sigh, the situation is getting more complicated very minute.
"Okay I'll talk to her when she's done showering." I say.
There's a little silence between us until Jill says something again.
"Do you like Jordan?"
"In what way?" I immediately answer.
"You know..... like really like."
"Like fancy?" I ask, a little scared.
"Yeah......"
" I never looked at her that way." I lie
"Come on Leah, not even once?"
"No?" I say, questioning my own answer.
"Leah Williamson, you are officially the worst liar in the world."
"Okay, I like her." I say, not being able to look in Jill's eyes. "But she doesn't like me back though."
"Oh god, setting you two up is so hard when you both think the other doesn't like you!" Jill says laughing.
"Wait, what? You were setting us up? Why?"
"Because both of you are too shy to say anything to each other!"
"So Jordan likes me?" I say, with a very little voice.
"Yessssss. She does! But right now she's very conflicted with her own thoughts, so she doesn't know  what to do anymore." Jill says, going from happy to serious.
"I really should go talk to her." I realise.
"I can hear that she isn't showering anymore, so why don't you go to her and talk?" Jill comes with great advice.
"Okay, I will." I stand up from the couch.
"Oh and Jill?"
"Yeah?" She mumbles.
"Thanks. For everything. Especially for putting sleeping pills in our tea. If you wouldn't have done that, the night could've ended very bad and things would be so complicated right now." I say, looking thankful at Jill.
"No problem, Leah. And if you ever have another problem, just come to me." She says, smiling.
I smile back and walk to her room.
"Jordan?" I say while I knock on the door, "Can I come in real' quick?"
"Uhm yeah." I hear her vaguely saying.
"Hi." I say while I walk in and close the door behind me.
"Hi." She says, while wiping away a tear.
"Have you been crying?" I ask her, trying to look in her eyes, but she keeps looking at the floor.
"No, someone's cutting unions in here, dummy." She says sarcastically.
"Oh."
"Why did you want to come in?" Jordan remembers me.
"Oh yeah, just to talk really quick about what happened last night." I say, feeling a bit stupid because I forgot why I came in.
"I don't want to talk." She cuts me off.
"But Jordan, we're going to have to talk." I say, suprised that she doesn't want to talk.
"I said: I don't want to talk!" She says, a bit aggressive.
"Jords", I say, while I walk to her and put her chin up with my thumb, "I know you're an emotional person and you can't just push you feelings away!" I say, while wiping away a tear from her eyes. I think this is the closest I've ever been to her face.
"Well Leah, right now I do have to push away my feelings and go to training!" Jordan says while pulling away her head.
I feel tears coming up behind my eyes. This wasn't how it was supposed to go! We were supposed to talk it out and go to training with no worries.
"Jordan......." I say, while a tear drips out of my eye, onto my cheek.
"Please Leah, "she says when she looks at me again. God I can't stand it when she's sad. All I want to do is hold her right now. "Not right now." She says, ending the conversation. She wipes away her tears and walks to the door. I follow her out of Jill's bedroom. In the living room, Jill comes to me with a little questioning smile.
"You were awfully wrong, Roord." I hiss at her, leaving her questioned.
Luckily Beth is ready as well and we walk out of the apartment to get to ours and get ready for training.

Thanks for reading this chapter of my story! I hope you liked it! I like some drama and this chapter was full of it so I loved writing it. The chapter is a bit short, because I'm a little tired. Next chapter will be back in time when Daan and Beth got ready and talked. I do have some fun ideas for the next chapters but please let me know if you have some as well! Next chapter will be up tomorrow or Sunday! Byeeeeee! See you at the next chapter! ❤️❤️❤️