Gripping Owen's hips, Fi pulled his stiff length to rest against her soft center. His free hand splayed across her lower back. Drawing her even closer, he thrust his pant-covered cock against her silken panties. They proved to be an insignificant barrier.

But Fi wanted more.

Snaking her fingers between their bodies, Fi grasped the top button of Owen's pants. After sliding it free, they then went to the zipper. The sound of it sliding down mingled with their heated breaths in the spacious, empty hall. Reaching between the opened flaps of his jeans, she palmed his hot, rigid cock.

Tearing his mouth from Fi's, Owen began to kiss his way down her neck. Tilting her head, she gave him better access. Goosebumps formed along her neck and down her arms. When she tested his hard flesh with a squeeze, he nipped at her jugular. Flames of desire coursed through her veins when he followed the small nibble with the press of his warm tongue.

Owen's hand left Fi's breast. It joined its mate at the waist of his jeans. With a quick motion, they fell to his knees. Then, he dislodged her hand from around his cock and picked her up, flush against his front. Turning, he settled her between a candelabra and a large, black and white photo of the estate from a century or more ago. Spreading her thighs wide, he stepped between them.

The sudden move caused Fi's breasts to quiver. Their sway caught Owen's red-brown gaze. His head bent and he captured a nipple between his lips. A groan erupted from her throat. Lacing her fingers in his hair, she held him close and nearly came when his tongue swept across the hard, little bud.

"Ri." Owen murmured the archaic word against Fi's breast. A split-second later, her panties were no longer on her body. The verb in the old tongue meant "remove," and she didn't know whether they'd been transferred somewhere with magic or had simply ceased to exist.

When Owen entered Fi's wet entrance, she found she didn't care where her panties were. It was throbbing with need for him. A whimper came up from her throat as she threw her head back, reveling in the feel of him stretching her inner walls.

Sliding out of Ophelia's tight sheath, Owen gritted his teeth. A war was happening within him. Desire drove him to want to take her fast and hard. His mind cautioned him against being so rough with his woman who'd recently been so ill.

The second thrust set off Ophelia's orgasm. Her inner walls gripped Owen's cock and she sank her teeth into his neck. The bite caused his lust to spike.

As Ophelia sucked at his carotid, Owen grasped her ass. Pulling her forward as he drove into her a third time, he seated himself fully within her. A breathy groan escaped him as he stalled, taking a moment to relish the feel of her tight sheath fisting around him.

Ophelia took a long draw at Owen's neck. His blood rushed through the twin punctures in his artery. Lifting his head, her nipple to slipped free of his lips with a low, wet "pop." Angling his head, he gave her better access to his carotid.

The next pull loosened all of Owen's previous restraints. In a near frenzy, he began to move. Sliding in and out of Ophelia's slick, damp heat, he let loose his desire for her. As he approached his climax, she found her second. Dislodging her fangs, she threw back her head and shouted her ecstasy to the ceiling. The sudden release of the bite as his neck saw Owen toppling over the precipice.

Fi put her hands on either side of her hips. Gripping the ledge of the hall table, she took stock as Owen spilled himself within her. She was strong but more than that. Never had she felt such power surge through her veins and spark her nerve ends. She knew it was all thanks to Owen's blood.

And his love, a voice whispered across Fi's mind, reminding her of his earlier words.

Wrapping her legs around Owen's waist, Fi held him in place. Snaking her hands under his arms, she raised them and splayed her fingers across his shoulders. Then, she brought her upper body flush with his. With him still inside of her, his erratic breath panting in her ear, she whispered into his, "I love you too, Owen Walker, mi vida."

Those soft words melted the remaining chains of uncertainty encasing Owen's heart. This beautiful temptress who'd wrapped herself around him entered his soul, cleared away all hurt from the past. His dragon's fire dissolved the lingering ice in his veins.

Leaning back slightly, Owen captured Fi's gaze. His hand came up to cup her jaw. Then, he brought his lips within a hair's breadth of hers. Closing his eyes, he murmured, "You've become my world, Ophelia."

"What the hell, Owen?" an unknown female voice asked.

"Daemon Fire" has gone through a couple of edits. I'll go through it again before I publish it, but if you find mistakes, please let me know. I may miss them on future passes.

I hope you enjoy Fi and Owen's story! Please consider giving them a vote. :)