Fugoleon x Reader

Fugoleon watch as you were practicing a song you have been working on. He had always enjoyed listening to you sing and it made him smile. He leaned against the wall, you and him made contact, you smiled and looked down at the keys. You didn't mind playing for Fugoleon,  he was so kind and always encouraged you to work harder when you made a mistake. Since he been coming everyday for the past week, you had developed a crush on the said man. You stopped playing and stretched your arms as Fugoleon went to sit beside you.

"You are a really amazing at playing the piano, and being able to sing."

"Thank you." You said with a smiled, and looked up at him, Fugoleon was already looking at you. You quickly looked away before noticing a page fall out your book. Fugoleon picked it up for you, and you realized it was a song, you have been writing for awhile now.

"No don't read that." You said reaching up for it but Fugoleon moved away from you.

"Play it for me."

"N-Not a chance."

"Then I am going to read it."

"Please don't..." You said with a blush, and he smiled looking at you. You sighed taking the sheet and began to play the song starting with the intro.

"Whenever I was frightened or ever felt alone

I turned to the night sky at a star I call my own

Somewhere I could run to, just across the Milky Way

If you like, I could take you

It's just a light year and a day.

We can sail away tonight on a sea of pure moonlight

We can navigate the stars to bring us back home

In a place so far away

We'll be young, that's how we'll stay

Every wish is our command

When we find ourselves in Never, Neverland.

Through all my make believe, there's some reality

In your reflection there's a some reality

In your reflections there's much more than you see, yeah!

All that you hope for, you hope for today

It's the love someone gives you in an unconditional way

We can sail away tonight on a sea of pure moonlight

We can navigate the stars to bring us back home

In a place so far away

We'll be young, that's how we'll stay

Every wish is our command

When we find ourselves in Never, Neverland

Picture a land you'll never have seen where life is eternal and evergreen

Future of happiness all in your hands

All in this place I created that I call Neverland

We can sail away tonight on a sea of pure moonlight

We can navigate the stars to bring us back home

In a place so far away

We'll be young, that's how we'll stay

And with your hand in my hand

I am closer now to finding Neverland

And with your hand in my hand

I am closer now to finding Neverland~" You finished singing, and looked down blushing, Fugoleon was surprised by how amazing you were. You could sing, play piano and write your own music.

"That song is amazing." He said, you looked at him and he gave you that famous smile that made your heart skip a beat.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, you know find a guy you like and record yourself singing that, and like it would be the perfect song to slow dance to." He said placing a hand on his chin, you blushed at the thought of dancing with Fugoleon.

"I doubt my crush would ever want to dance with me." You said laughing slightly, Fugoleon looked at you. You didn't see it but Fugoleon's heart broke a little realizing that you had a crush on someone.

"Who do you like?" He asked, your eyes widen and you looked up at him with a blush and you put the sheet away.

"It's no one."

"Don't you trust me?"

"Yes, but that's a bit much."

"I will tell you who I like, if you tell me." Your eyes widen when he admitted to crushing on someone.

"You like someone?"

"Yeah, she is the most beautiful person in this world. She is truly amazing, I don't think she realizes how amazing she is." The way Fugoleon smiled when he talked about her made you want to cry but you didn't, you smiled instead.

"She sounds amazing, and must be to make you fall in love with her."

"I can tell you who, if you tell me who."

"I don't think that's necessary." You said, and he frowned.

"Well I am going to tell you anyway, so you have no choice but to tell me." He said with a grin, your eyes widen and you went to cover your ears but he grasp your hand in his.

"Her name is (Y/N) (L/N). A beautiful girl with a beautiful voice, beautiful piano skills, beautiful eyes, beautiful smile." Your eyes widen in shocked and your face erupted into flames, he leaned close and kissed your forehead.

"So who do you like."

"Y-You like me?" You asked, and he chuckled slightly.

"Yes I love you." He said rubbing your hands with his thumb.

"Now who do you love (Y/N)? Don't leave me high and dry." He said, you took a deep breath before smiling a bit.

"I love you too Fugoleon."

"Well I guess the person you love would want to dance with you." He said and you laugh as he pulled you up dancing around the music room.

"I didn't even record the song yet."

"Well I can dance with you without music." He said swaying wrapping his arms around your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Geez, what am I going to do with you?"

"You are stuck with me. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to."