XXXIX

Damien

"Boss," Nick greeted me with a devilish smile as I stepped inside of the dark cell located underground of Dante's estate.

"How's our Russian cocksucker holding up?" I asked, slipping off my suit jacket and folding it neatly before hanging it on the back of a metal chair.

DJ snorted, holding a metal pipe in his bloody hands, he swings the bloody pipe with extreme force and struck Alexi's bloody and mutilated chest.

Alexi who is hanging from the ceiling by his wrists lets out a rough, painful groan.

I remove my cufflinks and begin rolling my sleeves up to my elbows exposing the tattoos I've accumulated over the years. I stepped up to him and sighed.

"You had the chance to be something big in Russia," I said to him regretfully, and tilted my head. "But you went and obeyed that bitch and came after me."

I snatched him by the throat and squeezed with extreme pressure. "Ah, but you see, you fucked up. You fucked with the wrong Goddamn family," I growled through clenched teeth. "Didn't you, you fucking cocksucker?!"

Fury burned through my veins igniting a raging fire inside of me. When I walked into that boat cabin and saw him charging towards Ray, pointing a gun at her, a familiar darkness came over me.

Letting his throat go, he gasped out loud while lowering his head. Blood seeped slowly from his mouth as he choked for air.

The wound from the bullet I put in his cheek was seeping out green and yellow bloody puss, suggesting it was indeed infected.

"Damn, that looks bad," I said sarcastically and shoved my finger into the hole.

Screaming out, he began thrashing his blood-soaked body. "Why?" I twisted my finger, the darkness inside of me loving the sounds of his muffled screams.

I yanked my finger out and grabbed a clean towel from off the sleek metal table covered with tools and weapons. Some bloody and others awaiting to be used on him.

He begins mumbling something incoherent, my head tilted, "what was that?" I stepped closer.

His head raised. "Y-you don't," he struggled to say.

"I don't what?" I gripped him by the hair and jerked his head, placing our faces mere inches apart.

"Deserve to have my detka," he rasped out.

I laughed, "don't no one want that bitch." I pulled away and walked over towards the table.

He laughed, "Rayleigh," he rasped and began laughing again.

My brows fused. I turned around, "What the fuck did you just say?"

"Rayleigh," he grunted. "You don't deserve her, mat' ublyudok. I could have made her happy," he admitted, spitting out a mouthful of blood on the floor below him.

"Are you in love with my wife?" I mused.

"Who couldn't fall in love with her?" He asked, struggling to raise his head.

He smiled, blood staining the few teeth he still had. "Just touching that smooth milky skin had my dick hard for hours."

I clenched my jaw, grinding my teeth, hearing the demon on my shoulder laughing sadistically.

I turned around and scanned the tools on the table. Slowly grazing my fingers over the metal knives displayed, I smiled when I spotted the chainsaw.