Chapter - 9 Like Kissing Your Neck

(Andy's POV)
Then he pulled away and laid next to me. We turned our heads towards each others and our eyes met immediately. He came closer to me and buried his face in my neck again. He was leaving small light kisses on the sensitive skin, finding my sweet spot was always his aim. He slightly bit on the same place as before, my sweet spot, it made a small quiet moan escape my lips. He pulled away as his eyes were still focused on mine. We shared smiles as I cuddled in him, smelling the familiar amazing scent of roses. He kissed my head, then his hand trailed to my hair and started running his fingers through it.
"You really like kissing my neck, don't you?" I asked him quietly smiling as he chuckled and I felt him shaking his head.
"Yeah, yeah I like it." He whispered. I smiled and closed my eyes just because I wanted this moment to never end, me being in his arms like this, silence around us, it was just perfect. I felt like I wanted to be in his arms for the rest of my life.

I can't exactly explain it, it's weird I know but around him I want to be a better person, I want to smile more, I want to be happy, with him I don't care about my weight, the way my hair goes like, my voice, my character, I am just not insecure about myself around him and it feels fucking awesome. To have someone that you can be yourself in front of without being judged, without being taken in the wrong way, just to be yourself it's amazing trust me. I hope that everyone of you will be able to feel the safety I feel right now in his arms. It's just something that I could wake up in the morning for. It's incredible.
"What are you thinking about baby?" He whispered, the nickname making me shiver in seconds. I opened my eyes and smiled.
"You." I whispered as he pulled me to his chest even closer. He kissed my head quickly as he sat up in the bed. I looked at him confused as I sat up too, taking his hand in mine and intertwining our fingers so they became like pieces of a puzzle and I just completed it by putting the last piece in the right place.

Rye was looking away from me, somewhere far far away from reality. He sighed as he turned his head to me, his eyes meeting mine and something breaking into me when I saw the sight of his sad facial expression.
"What's wrong?" I asked him quietly as he shook his head and put a fake smile on his face.
"Nothing." He whispered as I looked at him with a little anger but mostly with care. I went closer to him as he looked down and a little sigh escaped his lips. I then put my hands on the sensitive skin on the back of his neck and rubbed it gently with my thumbs. I pressed my forehead on his as I closed my eyes.
"I'm here." I whispered softly. I wanted him to know that I won't leave him, that I am not like the people that used to be in his life, I am not like them and I'd never hurt him and I won't let anyone hurt him. He smiled as he put his hand carefully on my tight and caressed it a little with his thumb.

"Thank you." He whispered pulling away and then leaning in just to connect our lips in a quick kiss. I smiled after the kiss as he smiled too. We looked at each others eyes for so long that everything around me just disappeared. Every time I look in his eyes feel this, I feel like slowly everything that surround us immediately just disappears. Why do I feel this way? I haven't felt this with anyone. There are just my eyes, his eyes, the air we share and nothing else. It feels weird and the same time amazing. I could stay like this forever.
"Andy? Are u awake?" My mom's voice interrupted our little moment as I rolled my eyes and turned my head to the door. "Yeah mom." I said as Rye wiped the few tears that just escaped his eyes as he blinked. I turned again to him as I looked at him wanting to know if he was okay. He just nodded and a little weak smile appeared on his face. I kissed his forehead again as I stood up from the bed and went to unlock the door for my mom to come in.

"Good morning Andy." She said as I smiled at how happy she looked. I love seeing her like that, Jerry makes her so happy...
" Hey mom." I mumbled tiredly as she looked at Rye and waved at him. He nodded putting his hand into the air and moving it slightly. I think this should have been waving but it looked more like a little turtle trying to move its hand slowly and teasingly. She then looked again at me. She opened her mouth to say something but then I remembered that I had to go to school. Fuck. "Omg I forgot." I whispered as my mom looked confused at me. I immediately ran to my wardrobe to grab a hoodie, jeans and some socks. Rye was following me with his dark eyes as I was running around my room. He giggled when I almost fell on the ground. My mom just shook her head and went to the kitchen to make something for breakfast. When I was fully ready I had 20 minutes to the start of the first lesson. I was in front of the mirror in the bathroom when I saw Ryan's reflection coming into the room too. "Hey babe."