I pulled away to try to catch my breath. I could see hurt and disappointed in his eyes as I did.

"Nico, if you kiss me like that again, I will take you right here and we both know what will happen if anyone catches us. With that being said, will you pleeease get me to your damn hotel room!?" I begged before placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Your wish is my command, amore."

Niklaus' family usually stays in Mexico for a week during the gala so he already has a hotel room for us to go to. As he sped down the streets of Mexico toward the hotel, I can't help but to stare in awe of this gorgeous man beside me.

His sharp jaw line, perfect nose, flawless skin besides the few scars randomly placed on his perfect face, long dark lashes that any girl would envy, soft full lips, perfectly shaved face, beautiful eyebrows, his light brown hair shaved on the sides fading up leaving about an 1 1/2 inches on top, his grey eyes that just melt me every time I look into them.

"Are you just going to stare at me the whole ride, amore?" He smirks while placing his large hand on my thigh.

His touch cause my body to ignite a fire in my core. I place both my hands on his, just wanting to feel his warmth, before gently moving his hand to my face and closing my eyes as he caresses my cheek.

"I've missed you so damn much." I whispered, barely audible even to myself. Fluttering my eyes open only to see him staring into my eyes, lust, desire, contentment and a hint sadness swirling in his eyes.

I hadn't even realized we were now parked infront of the hotel. After placing a sweet kiss on my lips, Niklaus got out of the car and went to the passenger side to open the door for me, offering me his hand as I stepped out. He swiftly tossed his keys to the valet before leading me inside.

As soon as the elevator doors closed it was like a switch was flipped.

I was instantly wrapped around Niklaus waist, kissing him passionately, he returned the kiss with equal amount of passion

I was instantly wrapped around Niklaus waist, kissing him passionately, he returned the kiss with equal amount of passion. His hands traveled down my back to my waist then down to my ass, squeezing it roughly. I moan into his mouth as my panties dampen at the feeling of his hand on my ass, my mind running wild with thoughts of everything I wanted to do to him tonight.

Ding. The elevator sounds, indicating we had reached our destination.

Without breaking our kiss, Niklaus smoothly moves through the hall until reaching his room. He pushes me up against the wall, pushing our bodies even closer together, giving himself some support while he fumbles for the room key in his pocket. Finally finding it and successfully opening the door, he steps through and swiftly kicks the door closed before gently laying me down on the bed.

He stands over me, looking down in pure admiration before removing his black suit jacket and kicking off his shoes. I quickly kneel on the bed, never breaking eye contact as I help him unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his impeccable chest and abs. I can't help but run my hands over his bare chest, exploring every muscle.