Part 1

I know many people believe in fate. Trust me, there were times I wish I was one of them. I wish I could simply blame "The fate" for all my stupid mistakes and wrong decisions I made. I would have spared myself all the self-hate, guilt, and self-doubt that at a certain time I felt it became a part of who I am, an inseparable part of my identity. But unfortunately, I believe we create our own fate that our lives are shaped by a series of choices. One decision lead to another, bring us time of great joy or years of regret. In the end, it's up to us, we get to write our own story.

My own story starts since birth but nah I won't start from the very beginning to bare myself the lovely reminiscing part of the sour childhood memories, the low self-esteem, and conflicts of the teenage years, the normal arguments with the family that could make two books. So let's move to the most exciting part of my life.

This part of my life could be entitled under the name of "Chaos is Only Understood When it is Loved by the Wild, not the WEAK" but little did I know...

17th of September for the year 2015 was the first day for my new chapter in life or should I say the world of everything and its opposite. Could you guess what I'm referring to? It's University people...

In case you are curious about my looks, I'm a brunette, green eyes, brown hair, 5'7 tall, slim slash semi curvy body. I have been called cute several times, never sexy (not that I care much) Anyways, I honestly see myself as a decent looking human-being. I came from a middle class, a traditional Lebanese family who moved to America 3 years after my birth. 4 years later I got a little baby sister, Andria or Andy as we and her friends call her. As for me, I'm Gabriella but almost everyone calls me Gabby. My family lives in California, and I had to move out to New York for Uni. I was given a scholarship into New York University marketing major.

It's 10 am, holding the schedule in my hands and trying to take in the surroundings. "Wow", I mumble to myself. The buildings look really high. 

"Hopefully there will be lifts", I thought to myself. While I'm walking around uni trying to act all cool and not intimidated by the countless number of strange faces. 

I heard some guy asks loudly, "Why do we get attracted to a person that you know he/she is not good?"

I like the idea that the guy was too confident to ask a random/interesting question without even expecting an answer. 

I turned around and said "Simply because you are hoping you are wrong, and every time they do something that tells you they are no good for you, you ignore it. And every time they came through and surprise you, they win you over and you lose the argument with yourself that they are not for you," 

I answered him calmly as if it is a universal well-known fact and started to go on with my way. 

"Hey you," I heard him calling me and felt a strong grip on my shoulder. Strangely it did not feel odd nor did I have this urge to punch him in the face. 

"Are you always shouting?" I asked him while smiling. 

"Most of the time yeah", he smirked. 

"Even it is my first day I'm not quite intimidated by your smirk," I said teasingly.

 "At least I tried... you are something if may I add" he laughed. 

"Hahaha Nah I'm just Gabriella", I paused for a second and said, "Gabby, A freshman marketing student," 

"I'm Landon, Junior cinema student"

"So we need to talk more about your interesting theory," he said 

"For starters it is a fact; second, I need to grab coffee before my class. It starts in ten and I'm still clueless where the building is" I replied 

He took the schedule from my hands, "Follow me,"...

Author note

I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED TO SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOU GUYS

I want to know what do you think so far about the beginning??

Who do you think is playing the character of Gabby and Dave... I already decided on the characters, I won't tell that now yet hehehehe

Do you except Gabby and Dave will become friends or lovers??

The songs I heard while writing the chapters

Memories - Maroon 5

BANNERS - Got It In You

Jordan Smith - Only Love

Khalid – Better

Eastside – Khalid Ft. Halsey