TWO

CHAPTER TWO
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. welcome to storybrooke !

 welcome to storybrooke !

storybrooke maine .

WINNIFRED ROBIN HAD KINDNESS AND UNDERSTANDING SEWN INTO HER LIKE A SECOND SKIN, and when she spoke to her son about his best friend's instantaneous disappearance, this demeanour didn't change.

Winnie told Regina that she'd call back with any information, then went back to the small table, apologizing quietly to Jefferson, who shook his head and leaned forward in curiosity.

She spoke calmly, and softly, just as she always had.

"Christopher, do you know where Henry his?" Winnie asked, and by the look on the boy's face, she already knew the answer to that question.

"He... he's fine, I swear!" Christopher tried to cover for his best friend.

"Christopher, where is he?"

"You have to promise not to tell Ms Mills!" The boy cried out, gripping the table. "She'll go mad if she knew, I know she will, he asked me not to say anythin'."

Winnie glanced at Jefferson, whose jaw had unnoticeably clenched at the mention of Regina.

"You know I can't do that, darling... If it were you, I'd want Regina to tell me where you were." Winnie said softly, sitting in her chair properly, next to Christopher's.

The boy sighed and nodded.

"He's looking for his mum. His real one... she's in Boston." He mumbled, looking at his feet, clad in his brown boots.

"Oh, bother."

storybrooke maine .

WINNIE'S RUSH OUT OF THE DOOR WAS SO HURRIED, she almost forgot to apologize to Jefferson and lock up.

Standing outside the bakery as she stuffed her keys back in her pocket, making sure Christopher had everything, Jefferson shook off her apology with a kind smile.

"Don't worry about it," he said as he unraveled his scarf from his neck and helped put it on Winnie. "Wouldn't want you getting a cold, now would we?"

The woman looked him over, noticing the long black coat he was sporting, and Christopher with his big brown sweater. Looking down a herself and her dungarees and red t-shirt, she supposed he was right. Winnie began to notice the chill on her arms as the wind blew her way.