🥘Chapter 16. Kinda broken, kinda fixed, what the hell is salty daniel mix?!🥘

The next day....
Your p.o.v

I wake up to.... well nothing. I just kinda woke up. I look at my clock and it's 12:24. Of corse. I walk downstairs. Tiffany took a day off school and is with Bella and Rosemarie. Well that's what it says on the note on the counter. This is what it says.

Hey (y/n)!
Sorry for abandoning you but we have a perfect reason why!
We decided to take Tiffany out for a bit. She took a day off school and we are going to the mall for the day. I'm sorry we didn't invite you but you were fast asleep and kinda snoring. Like I said we didn't want to wake you. So here, we got you some stuff to entertain yourself. Please don't come over!! No offence but we don't really want you here!! Only because you are a kind person and will keep asking Tiffany if she is okay and we don't really want that.
Sorry again
Luv ya!
Bella Tiffany and Rosemarie.

I'm not really offended. I get why they don't want me going on about Tiffanys bullies so yeah. I dig through the little bag of 'entertainment' on the counter and I find a bag of salt, dirt, and green food dye.
"What the hell is this?"
I turn it over to look at the label.
'Salty Daniel mix.'
"Okay like guys.... what the actual fuck?"
I stare at the bag of  'salty Daniel mix' and get more and more confused the more I look at it. It's just salt and, dirt........ coloured green........ and it's called salty Daniel- okay what the fuck. Like what the actual fuck. Salty fucking Daniel mix...... I don't question it.  Just take a picture of it and send it to Daniel.

(Y/n): Daniel do you know what the fuck this is?
Daniel: ummmmmm what the fuck.
(Y/n): it's called salty Daniel mix.
Daniel: yes (y/n) deer I can READ! But like WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?!
(Y/n): I KNOW LIKE JEEZ! ITS SALTY DANIEL MIX AND ROSEMARIE AND BELLA MADE IT!!!
Daniel: what's in it?
(Y/n): salt dirt and green food colouring.
Daniel: what is my life?
(Y/n): Idk.
Daniel: anyways (y/n), I'm gonna go jump off a bridge so call me when you figure out what the hell salty Daniel mix is😂😂😂
(Y/n): lol Kay. Byeeeee!
Daniel: bye!

(Y/n) has gotten her confused ass out of that weird conversation

I continue to search and find some cards. Cooking supplies. And many others. Nothing good. I flop down on the couch and open my laptop. Nothing good is on YouTube and Hosuh has been taking some time off after his mom died. So I have nothing to watch. I put my laptop away, I walk outside of my house and decide to go for a walk. As I'm walking I get a text from Jay.

Jay: hey (y/n)?
(Y/n): yes Jay?
Jay: well I was wondering when you are coming to see us.
(Y/n): Jay, I told you I don't know if I will be available!!
Jay: I was wondering because I would like to take you out for dinner sometime!!
(Y/n): Jay.....
Jay: fuck.
(Y/n): I would love to go with you!
Jay: really?!
(Y/n): really really.
Jay: ☺️☺️☺️
(Y/n): don't get too ahead of yourself Jay boi. It's not official that I'm gonna be your girlfriend 😉
Jay: wait what-?!
(Y/n): lol I'm sorry Jay I had to say it.
Jay: oh thank god I was worried for your mental health!
(Y/n): JAY! Don't say that you're a great person!
Jay: ☹️🙁😕😐🙂😃😄😁
(Y/n): now I gotta text you back Jay boi!
Jay: okay (y/n)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Y/n): lol bye Jay!
Jay: bye (y/n)!!

(Y/n) has left the chat.

I smile like a dork at my phone. Jay is evil, but I mean, he's cute. Kinda child like. I like that. I like a child. I look up and see a girl with stuff in her hands, she seems to be in a rush.
"Hey do you need any help??? I can help you if you want!"
"O-oh!! *gasp* that would be awesome *gasp pant* thank you!!"
I walk over to her and grab some of her books. She has long black hair with pink tips. She has circle glasses and is Asian.
"I'm yazora."
"(Y/n)."
"Where are you going Yazora?"
"Just up ahead. That big house."
She points to a big White House, I walk up to the door with her and she takes back her stuff and knocks on the door.
"Thanks (y/n)!! It's a big help to have you here!"
"Anytime Yazora!"
I go to walk away until I hear the door open and a familiar voice.
"(Y/n)??"
"Ann?!"
I spin around to see Ann.
"Listen I know you hate me but can we maybe start all over? I wanna be friends!!"
".........Sure! Why not ya trash!"
I say jokingly.
"No! Trashcannabelle!!!"
"Heh."
I walk over to her and give her a hug.
"I'm sorry, I don't know why I hated you..."
"Its okay."
"Wait you know her?!"
Yazora says confused.
"Yeah, long story Zora. Just go inside."
"Okay."
She walks inside and I look at Ann.
"Long time no see hun...."
"Yeah."
We stand in awkward silence then my phone buzzes.

Rosemarie: hey (y/n)! Tiffany is kinda broken, but kinda fixed.
(Y/n): what the hell is salty Daniel mix.
Rosemarie: don't ask. Anyway we will be out for a lot longer then expected so we will come home late.
(Y/n): I LEAVE FOR HOSUH TOMORROW!!!
Rosemarie: HOLLY SHIT YOURE RIGHT!!
(Y/n): I guess I won't see you.
Rosemarie: I guess not... well I'll keep you updated! Tiffany and Bella say bye!
(Y/n): well being the second oldest you're in charge! Don't burn the house down!
Rosemarie: we won't. Bye!
(Y/n): byeee!!

Rosemarie has left the chat.

"I gotta go Ann!"
"Oh, we'll see you some other time I guess!"
"Bye!"
I run back home and inside, I scramble up the stairs and into my room, I grab my luggage and start to pack like hell.
I cannot wait one second to see them.

Okay I admit.
I FRICKING love ann❤️❤️
She is so cute!
Anyway
Next chapter is coming out soon!
I'm working on it right after this one!!
Get pumped!
Yeet yeet out fools!!!!!
~Milk_fanfics