Chapter two

"She was afraid of heights but she was much more afraid of never flying."

- Atticus

.

ANYA { انیا }

My stomach twisted as I turned back. Eyes down, head bowed, eyes closed and a small smile playing on my lips, that was my condition when I faced him.

"I can't believe it was you."

My eyes squeezed more feeling how much dark he sounded, like more mysterious than the dark series itself. Albeit I knew that he said that to himself more like - when we mumble in disbelief - yeah that. So gathering up courage and again hoping that he is a humble man, I opened my eyes and straightened my head.

Nice chest — Wait what?!

My eyes widened at my shameless thought whilst I craned my neck to meet his gaze and that was enough for a low gasp to escape my already parted lips. I never knew that Rilah has such beautiful men's. I agree that I was gobsmacked, he was an angel sent from heavens dressed up in a dark themed clothes and structure like no other.

He was glaring at me and in that glare was a glint of amusement yet I found myself staring shamelessly into those green orbs. They were green, greener than the leaves with a hint of blue's and black making lines like nerves across his obsidian pupil, I've never focused this much seeing my eyes before.

"If you eat my hands I will push you in the well." I blurted out and my eyes seemed to widen like a saucer seeing how badly my mouth ruined my impression.

He narrowed his heavy brows still continuing to glare at me and out of everything. I smiled – grinned. His eyes furrowed more and his lips pulled up in a frown.

He is surely one of my twenty seconds crush.

I blinked taking in his appearance, his eyes were small yet his fair complexion did an unknown magic pushing out the beauty of the orbs. Stubble covered his jaws that were sharper than the knife itself and I had to control myself to not whine at how chiseled he arose, I need to have a face workout – hell no! I have to seriously work out. He was not bulky rather he was lean with a formed and straight body and tall height.

"I asked you a question." He repeated himself stepped closer to me, as if he did not care what personal space meant and unfortunately I forgot to wear perfume today. Great Anya. Great.

For the answering sake, I shook my head. Lying is bad. I quickly nodded with the same smile. His eyes darkened. I need to live. I again shook my head and that time he glowered at me.

Oh my bizarreness. I mentally flipped my hair over my shoulder and winked.

"Did you?" He took another step, his voice like a dark, coercing threat making me gulp the lump forming in my throat, I need to run away. I stepped back maintaining my personal space when suddenly a wind like a thunder blew across us making me visibly shudder.

"Yes I did. So what?" I crossed my arms over my chest and faked my glare to him, my neck hurting due to all craned up. I wasn't a petite girl, with height of five feet three inch I can simply flaunt but there was a problem in his height. He was peculiarly tall like a tower. Oh yes definitely tower. I'm so good in making nicknames.