Jaerin let go of Mari as soon as the three boys were in sight, beaming brightly at them as she held her hands behind her back. "It looks like the boys are trying to stir up trouble again. Yunho, Seonghwa, why would you try and push him into the pool? Those clothes are new! I should know, my mother told me to gift it to him last week." Mari wasn't really paying attention to whatever they were talking about. Her vision was going in and out of focus and she couldn't pinpoint what was in the drink that made her feel like this. Hell, it was making her head throb with pain every time she tried to think about it.

So she searched for the closest chair to her, which ended up being a patio sofa. Mari practically collapsed onto it, closing her eyes and trying to ease her headache at least a little bit. Though she only felt warmer than normal, her headache increasing in pain at the same time. God, she felt like an absolute mess. "Princess, you came! I though Mingi was lying to me when he said you had agreed to attend, but look at where you are! Quick, you have to spill everything he said, I know he tried to make me sound like a bad person." She slowly opened her eyes again, ready to strangle whoever dared to disturb her while she wasn't in the best of moods at the moment.

She came face to face with the boy from earlier, expect his glee and interest was now aimed at her instead of the pool. Mari's eyes widened a bit more as she looked him up and down, slowly picking the right words to say. At any given point she might spill out a messy curse at him, but that wouldn't be very polite would it? Not when he was smiling at her like she had been the only one he was waiting for the entire time. "Woah..." was all that came out of her mouth as she gave him the longest gaze she might have ever done in her entire life.

His smile slowly fell into a frown of confusion, looking at her a little more intensely than normal. He placed a hand onto her head, checking her temperature without the right tools to do so. She couldn't help but admire all the tattoos he donned, making out some intricate design she couldn't quite understand. Though she could spot the compass looking tattoo on his forearm, probably one of the biggest ones she could see. It reminded her of her friend's single tattoo behind his ear, hidden by the hair that fell on top of it. "Have you been drinking, princess? You seem like you're out of it now."

Mari sat you almost immediately, grabbing his face with her hands and making him focus on her and her only. "I don't know who you are... but you're a very, very beautiful person? Do you know that? You've been got a cool eyebrow piercing to top it off!" She exclaimed, taking the boy back for a second. His friends seemed to have caught what she has said, turning around in complete and utter confusion as to what just happened. Jaerin seemed shocked too, masking it with a strained smile and a questionable glint in her eyes. Though Mari only giggled, letting go of his face and falling right back into place on the sofa.

Mari swung her legs back and forth, the flush on her face was extremely prominent to show she has completely wrecked from drinking

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mari swung her legs back and forth, the flush on her face was extremely prominent to show she has completely wrecked from drinking. Somehow they had pulled Mingi away from his other friends and convinced him to carry her to another room, away from all the commotion. Hongjoong and his friends watched as she giggled, her eyes never leaving the boy's figure. "I'm like... so serious." She told them, reaching out her hands towards Hongjoong. It was like she was begging for him to pick her up. "You're so pretty! You're like... an angel that fell from heaven... and you keep calling me princess... does that mean I get to call you a prince? You'll let me do that? Right? Haha, prince is so cute!"