The Robbery

When we both got to the lab and had taken off our jacket we started processing the evidence. I went to put a test tube in a box that shakes it. And when I pressed start it didn't start. Just great.
Y/N: Great...
I said while I looked behind the box to see if it was plugged in. It was.. I pressed the button a few times and then I hit the side of the box.
Y/N: Awesome...
I mumbled under my breath.
B: Here, let me.
Barry said as he walked over to me. He opened the box again and took the test tube out. He looked around to see if anyone was here. He started to move his hand so fast using his powers. He shook the test tube and when it was done he gave it to me. I chuckled a bit looking at the tube.
Y/N: You know, it is really sad to know that you have powers but don't know how to use them.
B: Yeah, but if you want to we can train together. Only if you want?
Y/N: Yeah, that would be nice.
Barry walked over to the other side while taking off his plastic gloves. Barry suddenly put his hands on the table like he almost fell and needed support to stand.
Y/N: Barry? You okay?
B: Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little headache.
Then Iris came walking into the room.
I: This is all your fault. I could've taken European Folklore to cover my sociolog requirement, but no. You said, "Take Journalism, Iris. Reporters have all of the fun." Guess what, Barry? Reporters have none of the fun. Journalism is boring. I'm bored. I blame you. What? Why are you staring at me like that?
B: You look really nice.
I: Thanks. Why don't you look nice? This afternoon? Suit and tie? The university is giving Simon Stagg--
B: Simon Stagg--
I: Some big award. And you agreed--
B: To explain the science stuff for your artical. It's all coming back to me now.
I: How fast can you get home and change?
B: Uh, pretty fast.
E: Hey, Allen, Joe asked me to see where you're at on the evidence from the gun store shooting. Oh, hey, Iris.
I: Detective.
B: Please, guys, uh, just kiss already. I already know, remember.
I: Yeah, but Y/N dosen't know.
She kind of whispred to Barry, but I heard it.
Y/N: Guys, just kiss. I know. And no, Barry did not tell me, I figured it out.
Barry went to his computer to type something.
E: Ugh, thanks for being so cool about this, Barry. I know it's not easy keeping a big secret.
B: I'm getting used to it.
He whispered to me which made me laugh a little.
Y/N: Hey, uh, Barry?
B: Do you think I could come with you to see Stagg?
B: Yeah, sure. I don't think that will be a problem.
Y/N: Could you give me a lift to my apartment? And when you are done, could you come and pick me up? I haven't really learn how to use my powers and I don't know of rundning in heels would be such a good idea.
I said the last part almost whispering which made Barry laugh.
B: Yeah, sure.
Y/N: Thanks, Barry.

When we got to Stagg Industries we went inside.
SS: I find it quite remarkable having once been a timid freshman at Central City Universety, to be standing before you now, the Regents choice for Man of the Year. While I very much appreciate the award the real honor for me is knowing that my work in organ transference helps give people a second chance at life. Thank you all very much for coming.
He said the last part as he raised his trophy in the air. Everyone clapped. Me, Barry and Iris turned around to walk the other way.
B: Okay, all right, first things first. Simon Stagg's work in cellular cloning has led to huge advancements in organ replacement.
I: Are journalists allowed to drink on the job?
B: Okay. If you are bored all ready, just wait until we get to the science behind cellular regeneration.
He said as he grabbed the drinks in her hands and placed them on the nearest table.
I: I have missed this, Barry.
Y/N: I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick.
B: Okay.

Barry's pov

I: I feel like we haven't spent quality time together since you woke up from the coma.
B: Yeah, I've had a crazy few weeks. I know.
I: I thought maybe you'd been avoiding me because of Eddie. I know you think it's wrong, Me dating my dad's partner and--
B: No, that is not it. At all.
I: Oh. Oh. Mr. Stagg, I was wondering if I could get a quote from you for my artical.
Stagg's bodyguard: Not now, miss.
I: I'll just make something up. So, what were you gonna tell me? You look like you were about to say something.
B: Oh, it's nothing.
I: I wanna tell you something.
B: What?
I: I think that Y/N likes you.
B: What makes you say that?
Y/N: Hey guys. I'm back.