𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"Disgusting." "Your fault." I chuckled and snuggled my face into his chest. I felt so comfterble with him. I completely forgot about everything around us. I even seemed to forget the music from the gym. Before i knew it, i was out.

I slowley opened my eyes as i was awakened by the sound of a loud vacuum cleaner. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes to take a good look at my suroundings. I was at the school library with a still sleeping Adam on the couch next to me. I looked behind me to see a very confused lady cleaning the library.

I shook Adam's shoulder and he finally woke up. "Hm?.. What time is it?.."
Adam sat down straight up aswell and grabbed his jacket that was on the couch as well.

I picked up my purse that was on the ground and grabbed my phone out of it.
"Its 6 am. We should probably be getting home. School's starting in like 2 and a half hours." Adam rubbed his eyes again and let his head drop. "Right. It's monday."

I stood up from the couch and pulled Adam up by his arms aswell. He was still half asleep. It was sort of cute.
"Shit. Isn't your dad worried where you are? I tought he was picking you up!"
I smiled and shook my head.
"Don't worry, before i passed out i texted him i would be spending the night at a friends house. He's okay."

Adam nodded and pulled his phone out of his pocket, and his smile quickly faded away. "What's wrong?" He shook his head and put his phone back in his pocket. "I got 5 missed calls from my mum." I signed and grabbed Adam's hand. "You're gonna be okay."

Adam sighed and smiled at me. "Let's go." I nodded and followed him out of the school library.

————————————

"Are you sure you dont want me to come in?" I shook my head at Adam's question. As much as i wanted him to come in, he should get home. We had to be at school in 2 hours.

"I really would like that, but you have to get home. Your house is still a good 10 to 15 minute walk from mine. Plus, you don't want your dad getting more upset then he already is.." Adam looked down with a frown on his face. I could tell how upset he was about the whole incedent last night.

I grabbed his hand and he looked up at me again. "Text me as soon as you get home, okay?" Adam nodded and leaned in to kiss me. Ofcorse, i kissed him back.
I was standing on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. After what felt like forever he broke the kiss.

"See you at school, melon tits." He winked at me and turned away from me, walking away with his hands in his pockets. I was about to say something back to him, but i had to many butterflies in my stomace.

I unlocked my door and quickly went upstairs, hoping my dad wasnt awake yet. "There's the party animal." Ofcorse, he was.

"Hey, dad!" I walked towards him and gave him a quick hug. "Had fun? At who's did you spend the night?"
"Yeah, it was really fun! I slept at Aimee's. Her house is really close to the school so.." My dad smiled. Luckily he belived me cause i normally never lie to my dad.   I had to this time, doh.

"I'm gonna change real quick. I have to go to school soon." My dad nodded at me, still smiling. "Okay, pumpkin'. You don't got to hurry doh, i'll drop you off."
I smiled at my dad, gave him a kiss on the cheek and quickly made my way upstairs to change out of my dress.

I threw on my ripped jeans, Girl In Red shirt and an oversized denim jacket. After, i fell down on my bed and checked my phone.