Part 52

Naksh hung up the call after talking to Yash..

After sometime..
Naksh is sitting in his room..he played with fidget spinner then he plays with cubic puzzle..he is getting bore..

he stare at keerti picture in his phone..

Naksh- what? Don't give me that look.Tum toh apne ghar chali gayi instructing me to take rest and being a good boyfriend I can't deny you..but I'm getting bore and when I called you what you said you're busy.. really mujhse zyada important kya hai tumhari life??koi nahi Kar lo when I'll got the chance..I'll not leave you my love...

He frowned..

Naksh- I'm getting bore...kya karu Papa Yash and Naira koi ghar pe nahi hai..Papa official work se bhar hai toh Yash and Naira Nani me ghar pe hai..vo dono toh enjoy Kar rahe me hi bore ho raha hu..kuch Kar Naksh kuch Kar...

He is talking to himself..when he notice someone on door..

Naksh- who's there?

Listening his voice she hid behind door..

Naksh thought strange who's there..

Naksh- I said who's there? Come in now..

Listening his voice she come infront of door..

Naksh- you..come in..

He sign her with his hand to come in..

She come in...

Naksh- aap Amyra ho right...

Amyra- yes. (she said this sadly)

Naksh sense this..

Naksh- aap sad ho..why? Kisine kuch kaha aapse..

Amyra nods no..

Naksh- aapki mumma ne daanta aapko..

Amyra again nods no..

Naksh- so what happened why are you so sad? Aapko pata hai pretty girls looks more beautiful when they are happy..aur aap toh itne pretty ho so why are you so sad...

Amyra didn't said anything...

He hold her hand and caress her hair..

Naksh- baby you can share with me.. I promise me kisi kk nahi bataunga..it will be between us..jaise friend ke between hota hai..

Amyra- my buddy is not talking to me..

Naksh- oh so that's problem..aap apne buddy ka pass jao and give him a hug vo maan jaye ga..ok..

Amyra- really..

Naksh- yes..

She hug him..
He look at her a smile on his face..he hug her back..

He don't know why but he feel relaxed when she hug him..

He broke the hug..

Naksh- yes like this..ab aap sad nahi hona..

Amyra- yes..aap mere BF banoge??

Naksh look at her..

Naksh- BF? Sorry Baby meri toh already ek girlfriend hai.. and I'm her boyfriend..aapko pata she is very pretty..but I think you're more pretty but aap use mat batana..ok..

Amyra- ohho..aap kuch hamjhte (samjhte) hi nahi ho.. aap mere buddy friend banoge...

Naksh- oh aisa hai..buddy friend.. okay..buddy..so we will call each other buddy from now ok buddy..

He forward his hand Amyra hold his smilingly..

Amyra- ok buddy...

She ask him to bend down..he bend down she kissed on his cheek..