5

Y/N POV

I woke up of the sound of shots.

I quickly got up from Miles's chest. A guy in black with a gun came in and saw us.

"MILES! WE GOT COMPANY!" I yelled as I picked him up by his shirt.

The guys started to shoot my direction but Miles pulled me down before the bullet reached me.

He jumped up to the ceiling and when the guy was looking for him and turning around to look for miles, miles jumped on his face and took away his gun.

I turned around and saw a pair of chains, I looked back at miles and saw him get pinned by the man.

I looked up the stage to see a huge ladder and a direction to walk to the lights manager which was also a way I could get closer to the man without him attacking me.

I sighed, "Hang on miles..." I quietly said as I quickly climbed up the ladder with the chains in my hand.

"This is why you shouldn't mess with people like us." He whispered as he pulled the gun to Miles's head.

I jumped down and landed on the guys back and choked him with chains.

"Same. Goes. For you." I said as he fainted.

Miles quickly got out of his grasp and panted. "T-thanks.." he said as he stared at me. "Yeah, don't mention it." I said as I offered my hand. "Come on, before shit gets crazier." I said as he grabbed it.

ILL UPDATE MORE! IM SORRY- I have a schedule for this and lately bc the semester is ending Im raising my grades up, but I will publish more. Adios amigos, mwah.