Chapter 18: Reunion

Goku - Y/n? He said as his son was running towards to him and he tackled him for a hug.

Y/n - Dad! I missed you! How have you been? He said happily.

Goku then hugged Y/n back.

Goku - Y/n. It's really you! My, my. You are now more muscular than ever. I'm so proud of you. He said as Y/n pulled away from the hug.

Y/n - Thanks dad. Guess what? My limit on my Kaioken you taught to me has been increased! He said happily.

Goku - Oh? What a great news! Can I see it?

Y/n - The pleasure is all mine.

Y/n then clenched his fists and began to release a crimson red aura.

Y/n - KAIOKEN X5!!!!

Y/n then made an explosion of wind and his power and speed was increased by 5 times.

Y/n with Kaioken X5 - 25,000 power level

Whis - His base power was also increased as well. Last time I checked his power level, it was 1,000 and now it's 5,000. I bet he's training on Universe DxD and started to break his limits on his Kaioken.

Y/n - Look Dad! This is my maximum power of my Kaioken. Kaioken X5.

Goku only just smiled on his son because he was very proud on him. He has a long way to go to achieve his dream and that is to become the Supreme Omni God in the whole omniverse.

Goku - Very good, son. Remember, Kaioken has no limit. And also you need to remember you need to master that technique to prevent the drawback of it and that's the physical pain.

Y/n - How do I master it? *he then deactivates his Kaioken ability* ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! He yelled in pain as he began to pass out.

Goku then quickly grabbed a senzu bean from his pocket and began to feed it to his son.

With Ancalagon and the rest

While Goku is feeding his son, Ancalagon and the girls proceed to Whis, Beerus and Kaioshin to have a talk.

Ancalagon - Yo Beerus, Whis and Kaioshin! Long time no see huh?

Kaioshin - Indeed it is, Ancalagon-sama. He said respectfully.

Ancalagon - Oh please, no need for formalities. Ancalagon is fine with me. Say, how the three of you have been?

Whis - We are doing great actually, apparently I am teaching Goku how to master his Super Saiyan Blue form. It's a new form that has the power to rival the gods.

Rias - The Gods?! You mean there is a God here?

Beerus - Yes and that would be me. The name is Beerus. Since I am a God, you will call me Lord Beerus.

Akeno - I can't believe this. Y/n has befriended a God?! She said utterly shocked.

Beerus - Why of course, little girl. I am actually a God of Destruction.

Kaioshin - While I am the God of Creation.

Beerus - Whis here is my mentor and I have to admit, he is stronger than me. More like 10x stronger and faster. Even I can't defeat him at my full power.

Koneko - Who knows what will happen if you reached your full power.

Beerus - Yes. Everything and everyone will be destroyed in instant.

Goku is now done healing Y/n. He is now feeling more better than ever. The father and son went to Beerus and the rest to have a conversation.

Goku - Hey guys! Did we miss something?