02 | thighs

"Shit!" Taehyung muttered to himself as he accidentally liked an old post on Kookie's profile. Now every person that followed him would have been able to see that he liked a picture of AN HALF NAKED TWINK!?!!

Of course, he removed the heart immediately, but that didn't rule out the possibility someone got the notification and wondered "what the hell, is he gay??"

For the record, no, he wasn't gay.
He had never been with a man and didn't have any interest to. But the thing was.. he had never been with a girl either, so he was kind of in a gray zone where people would constantly think he was either sexually repressed or straight up asexual.

It even got to the point that his parents thought he was a closeted gay and keeping his secret relationship with a boy from them. Smh.

"Those thighs tho" Taehyung couldn't stop himself from thinking as he took a last look at that cursed picture of @bunnyboy in an oversized yellow shirt with his curly chocolate brown hair and a sweater paw on his crotch to cover his-

"Ok, Taehyung! That's enough for today!" the blue-haired boy shrieked, throwing his phone on the nearest table so he wouldn't have been tempted to check Kookie's profile again.

"Mmph, I wonder what his real name is..." Taehyung thought to himself as he went outside, heading to the grocery store to get some food. He was wearing a Parisian beret and a flannel camel coat to protect himself from the chilly November breeze, looking like some edgy french painter.

His style certainly didn't go unnoticed in the big town Busan was, and to be quite honest, he didn't mind the curious stares and inquisitive looks at all. If anything, he kinda liked them. He felt like a star, like some undercover artist getting recognized by the curious crowd. Too bad his paintings didn't sell and he was broke as heck.

So as he was casually walking down the street, he suddenly got a call from Jimin.

"Should I take this..?" he bit his lip; then he pressed the green button.

"Hello, Jimin-ah? What's up?" he chimed, running a hand through his ruffled hair to fix it. He could hear the excitement in his friend's voice on the other hand of the line.

"You would not believe what happened Taehyung-ah!!" Jimin cheerfully announced.

"Kookie wants to see me tomorrow!" Jimin squealed in a high-pitch voice which could have been used as a dog whistle.

"He did what now?" Taehyung wasn't sure he heard his friend right for how strong the wind was blowing.

"I said.. the one and only bunny boy wants to hang out with me at Starbucks tomorrow afternoon! He's flying back to Busan after the shooting and said I'm the first person he wants to see once he gets back!!! Isn't he the cutest?" Jimin's voice was filled with emotion as he said those words.

"Uhm... ok" Taehyung mumbled under his breath. "Hope you have fun" he then added casually, not even paying attention to the road he was crossing.

"I bet I will..." the rookie model said and then paused.

"Cause you're coming with ME!" he finally exclaimed, making Taehyung abruptly stop whatever he was doing.

"Pardon???!" the amateur artist screeched, widening his expressive eyes. Yet he was so caught up by the call that he didn't see a motorbike coming towards him at full speed...

A/N: hahah will Taehyung accept Jimin's invite? Or will he die before that's even an option 🙊🙊🙊