Part 7 -What Pet/s You Guys Get-

💥Katsuki Bakugou💥

A large black dog and a black kitten,
You got the dog from a shop but one day you three, You, Katsuki and the dog were on a walk and you found a stray black baby cat/kitten that was on the verge of death, You quickly took it to the vets and once it was healthier you guys decided to keep it. The cat and dog were wary of each other at first but now they're the bestest of friends.

🔥❄Shoto Todoroki🔥❄

A pug,
You named it Puggles, It was a black pug that's tongue is always out of its mouth.

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦

2 Bunnies,
You got them because they were cute and reminded you of Izuku, Fun fact, The bunnies are brother and sister, cute right?

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

A goldfish,
You refused to get anything other then a goldfish because if you ever had to go away on a trip you wouldn't trust Denki to take care of a pet like a cat, dog, etc.

❤Eijiro Kirishima❤

2 snakes and 3 baby lizards.
  UwU

💜Hitoshi Shinsou💜

3 black kittens,
They always climb over you guys but they're so cute so you can't get mad.

💙Neito Monoma💙

Parrots,
 who you guys taught to say fuck you.

💖Tamaki Amajiki💖

7 hamsters, 
There may be a lot but you guys take care of all of them equally, plus they're all besties with each other so they all share one cage. 

🖤Fumikage Tokoyami🖤

A crow and a raven,
You named one Fumikage and the other Tokoyami just to tease Your boyfriend.

🦔Tenya Iida🦔

2 Hedgehogs,
You named them, Sonic and Sanic.
🦔🦔🦔

🍇Minoru Mineta🍇

You~ 
(I'm so sorry)
Nah, You don't get pets bc, why not?

🔥Dabi🔥

A Taipan snake,
Why you got a Taipan snake you ask?
Well, the answer is simple.
It's because it's the deadliest snake in the world.

Thanks For Reading! 💖

-Lilly