XXIX

Damien

"Come here, baby." I curled my finger, beckoning her to me. 

I watched in pure agony as she swung those creamy mouth-watering hips in my direction. Oh, fuck my life. I had to fight back the urge to just run over to her right now and ravish her body.

With her standing before me, I leaned in closer and placed a gentle kiss on her soft juicy lips. "God, Ray," I rasped. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever had the privilege of laying my eyes on."

Her cheeks flushed to my favorite shade of color on her delectable skin. 

"Don't move." I insisted and quickly stepped over to our massive spa tub. I pressed a button on the touch screen monitor and started the water, making sure to set it to the right temperature for her. While the tub filled, I grabbed her favorite lavender-scented bath salts. 

After sprinkling a few of them into the bathwater, I turned around and sat down on the sidestep of the tub. "Now, strip for me, baby,"

Her eyes glistened over with a deep yearning. She nervously licked her lips. Slowly, she reached for the zipper located at her side. With her trembling fingers, she pulled the zipper down, slipping her arms out, quickly sliding the dress down her body, and then kicked it off to the side with her feet. 

There, she stood in the middle of the bathroom, wearing nothing but her black lacey bra and panties. I stared at her body, finally releasing a heavy breath I didn't even realize I was holding in. 

"Jesus," I whispered aloud. "So. Fucking. Beautiful." Sinking my teeth into my bottom lip, trying so hard to hold back the groan threatening to come out. 

It's been so long since I've caressed her body, giving her that deep, thrilling pleasure she so desperately craved for. God, it has been far too long since I've owned every goddamn inch of her breathtaking body. 

Well, tonight is going to be all for her. I'm going to make sure that I show her just how much I truly love her. But tomorrow it will be all for me. I'll be showing her ass exactly who the fuck she belongs to. 

I couldn't help but laugh to myself, thinking of when I'll finally address her recent attitude and behavior. Oh, baby girl. I can't wait to see just how far I'll be able to push you before hitting your breaking point.

She reached around, unclasping her bra, but paused, inhaling a deep breath.
2 / 6

Seeing how nervous she was I cleared my throat. "Look at me, Ray." I urged. Her eyes collided with mine. "Own your beauty, baby. Now, show me what belongs to me."

She gave me a small nod, and slowly slid the straps down her arms, tossing them on top of the dress. Not stopping, she hooked her thumbs around the straps of her lace panties and pulled them off her creamy legs. 

A low growl vibrated from my chest, my self-control slowly crumbling. She pushed her shoulders back, standing straight, showing me who her beautiful body belonged to. 

I swallowed and nodded my head in approval. "Come, baby. Climb into the tub for me." 

I held my hand out and helped her climb inside. She inhaled the lavender scent from the bath salts while slowly kneeling, gently sinking her body into the warm water.