Chapter 52

Blaine's pov
Kurt and I sat down in the living room cuddling as we watch the wizard of oz. "I remember when a special someone sang this to me,"I whisper as Judy Garland starts to sing Somewhere Over the rainbow on the tv screen.
"That was a long time ago,"Kurt said.
I kiss him on his temple "Only 2 years not that Long ago,"I smirk a little.
Kurt laughs a little "The little boy with the one direction posters,"
I chuckle a little "he did have many one direction posters he also was very beautiful with his mothers nose and he had a brave heart...he still does,"
"Well that boy was inspired by his special someone, someone who is his everything and was always his everything,"Kurt replied.
I cuddle in closer to Kurt and I stroke my hand through his hair "Thank you Kurt...for saving me and for loving me,"I said through his hair.
Kurt sighs "Blaine...I am sorry,"I look at him confused "What for?"I asked.
"I broke up with you...I left for 2 years and if I stayed none of this would of been happening,"he replied quietly.
I kiss him gently on the lips "Oh Kurt...its okay,"I said. He just shakes his head "It isn't I hurt you when that was the last thing I wanted...but If I went and we were still together I might not see you at all and I Didn't want you to be lonely..."
"You did the right thing Kurt I promise you,"
"I never wanted this to happen...I swear I didn't,"
"Kurt I believe you and I promise to never let go of you,"I wrap my arms around his waist and his head rests against my shoulder "I love you..."he said in a whisper "I always have and I always will,"
I lay my head down a little "And So do I."

Kurt fell asleep halfway through the wizard of oz and seeing him asleep was relaxing. "Mum..."I whisper as she walks past the living room. Mum stops and walks in the room "Awww is he asleep?"she whispers.
I nod "Can you look after him while I get everything set up?"I asked.
"Yeah ofcourse,"Mum replied she helps me lift Kurts head so I could get out and we layed him down gently and softly putting a blanket over him. "Thanks Mum,"I grin.
"Dont be silly do what you got to do," Mum kisses me quickly on the cheek and I walk out the house with an excited feeling.

Kurt's pov
I wake up to see Blaine wasn't on the sofa next to me anymore I sit up rubbing my eyes and see Pam was reading a book called Stranger things than Fan fiction by Chris Colfer,I heard his books are amazing. "Mmm..."I mumbled as I stretched. Pam looks up from her book and smiles at me "Hello Kurt Blaine's just gone out to the shops had a good sleep?"she asked putting her book down on the table.
I nod "Best sleep in ages,"I smile.
The door opens and Blaine walks in "Great you're up,"he leans in and pecks me on the lips.
"Aren't you a sight for these soure eyes?"I chuckle."What im just happy,"Blaine replied.
"Happy about what?"I asked.
"You'll see you have five minutes to get ready as I am taking you out,"my eyes widen,
"Five minutes!?"I shriek.
"Relax you look beautiful besides its no where fancy so you'll be just fine,"I roll my eyes and I get out my pocket mirror looking at my reflection. "Well im going to do something with my hair even though I had a shower today a brush through wont make it look like Edward Cullen or Stefan Salvatore,"
"Please you are even more hot then those straight vampires,"Blaine scoffs.
I laugh at this "Okay I'll just do my hair then we can go."

I finish my hair in Blaine's bedroom and I walk down stairs to see him wearing his coat and Mums scarf "Awww you're wearing it!"I coo.
"Ofcourse I am as you see when someone special gave it you and you give it to me it makes this scarf special to me,"he said gently taking my hand "ready to go?"I had no idea where Blaine was taking me but I guess I am excited.

"Can I look now?"I asked giggling slightly as Blaine covered my eyes as we walked how he did it makes no sense to me. "Okay we're here now in three...two...one...OPEN!"Blaine's hands uncover my eyes and I see a house infront of me to be honest I am confused. "Kurt im sorry I forgot to give you the key to our house,"My eyes widen and I just freeze. "W-what?"I stutter he cant be serious. Blaine takes out my hand and passes me a key."Blaine...did you just buy us a house?"I asked. "Umm...yeah unless you dont like it damn it Kurt im so sorry,"I cut him off by kissing him on the lips "Stop taking my habits Anderson,"I laugh "and I LOVE IT!"I hug him tight. "You do?"Blaine asked.
"Yessss!"I squeeled "Its JUST LIKE THE NOTEBOOK!"Blaine just laughs "I guess our story is like the notebook isn't it?the two go back together in the end..."
"So did we, but I dont want to forget you when im old and grey,"I replied.
"No one wants that,"he kisses me softly.
"Can we go inside plllleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeee?"I beg.
"Kurt I gave you the key,"Blaine laughs.
I blushed hard "Oh right LETS GO!"I take Blaine's hand and together we open up the door and look around our house. It is the most beautiful house I have ever seen abit plain at the moment but still beautiful it looks so safe and warm.
"There's one more room id like to show you,"Blaine tells me. I follow him and I gasp seeing a blanket was layed down with our bakes on it. "Oh I see,"I laugh "It makes sense now,"Blaine laughs along with me "Our amazing cakes we baked this morning?this was the reason behind it,"I look at the food on the blanket "and you took my advice on the cake,"I giggled. "I did,"Blaine replied as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much Blaine this is so romantic,"I said kissing him on the lips. "Its nothing amazing now but by the time we move in next week it will be,"
I squeel a little "I dont care what house we live in as long as we are together this is so exciting,"
"Im glad you like it,"
"Like it?Blaine I love it,"I beem.