Bathroom (Part 1)

~Selene~
I nodded and sat still while Wanda worked on helping me remove the suit. Until she spoke up again, "Hey, Selene?"

I gave a quiet 'hm' telling her to continue.

"So Tony wants to celebrate you joining the Avengers by throwing a party." She pauses.

I raised a brow, "A party?"

"Yeah, a party. And although Tony's parties are super fun, they also get very loud and crazy."

I thought about the idea of a party thrown in my honour. "I've never been to a party. I don't know what they are or what they even entail. What would I even wear?" I turned to Wanda.

She stopped and appeared to be thinking about something. "Well, typically, Tony's parties call for fancy clothes." She unzipped another zipper and patted my shoulder.

I jumped off the bed and laughed. "Haha! I'm finally free!"

~No One~
Unable to stay asleep, Natasha sat on the couch with Pepper, their legs draped over each other as they talked. "So, how crazy do you think the party will get tonight?"

Pepper rolled her eyes and put a hand to her temples. "I don't--" A guffaw interrupted her thoughts.

"Selene!" They looked at each other and hurried off of the couch, running to the shapeshifter's room.

~Selene~
I shimmied out of the suit and just stood in the middle of my room. I looked around thoughtfully. The sun was beginning to rise.

"I think you need a bath again, Selene." I looked down at myself and back to Wanda. I huffed. She giggled at me, "Do you need me to help you?"

"I think I can bathe on my own." I began to walk out of the room until Wanda stopped me with her magic. "Let me go, Wanda. I need to take a bath."

"I know that. But where are you going? You're naked, Selene." I tilted my head.

"I'm going to go take a bath. You don't bathe in your clothes. Or at least last time I checked. Besides, I have these things."

"You can't just walk around naked, Selene. Here in New York, things are different from the wilderness of Dublin." She used her magic to guide me to a door and opened it for me. "In New York, we bathe in a bathtub or shower. In a bathroom."

"Why? Don't you guys have a lake?" I eyed the 'shower' suspiciously.

Wanda giggled and face-palmed. "No, we don't." She released her magic and gently nudged me forward.

I heard someone enter my room, "Selene?!" (Natasha?)

"In here, Nat!" Wanda called out to the voice.

~No One~
Natasha and Pepper entered the bathroom. "Is Selene--" They stopped. "Wanda?"

"Yes, Nat?"

"Why is Selene naked?"

"Someone put me in a devil suit that I couldn't get off. So Wanda helped me, but then she said I needed a bath. I went to take one, but apparently, you can't bathe outside." Natasha and Pepper giggled at Selene.

"You are a beautiful girl. More than I imagined." Pepper came over. "I had only seen your cat form, so I was excited to see you as a human."

"She doesn't know how to take a proper bath, does she?" Wanda shook her head at Nat.

"Will you two please help me?" The women's eyes shone excitedly because they finally had another girl to dress up and makeover.

*Hey guys! Part 1 of 2 here. Happy reading!*

-Okami