Chapter 4

Y/N POV

I'm standing on top of a water tower, looking at the city below. Last night Hunt wasn't successful, the fallen manage to get away. But she hasn't left the town yet, I still can faintly feel her aura but it's not enough to pinpoint her location.

Y/N: (sigh) damn so many things happen.

I then looked at my watch and see it's almost sunrise.

Y/N: I still have enough time to relax before school starts. Blink!

I transported to my apartment and I immediately getting ready for school.

Y/N: I'm wondering how's the red haired girl will revive him

I exited the room, lock the door and walked towards the school. I walked a bit faster now, not wanting to repeat the same mistake as before. Have to deal with the student council in my second day isn't a good idea. As I walked, I think of the last few days event. Fallen angels appeared and start killing human, this is to unusual. I mean maybe most of them is mentally unstable but, attack and killing human randomly. Something strange about to happen.

Y/N: (sigh)

I arrived at school on time, walked through the hallway a bit faster and when I'm about to turned into a corner I bumped into someone.

Y/N: ugh

Sona: h-hei watch where're you go...

Y/N: I'm sorry.

I looked at the person I bumped, the student council president herself. she falls to her butt and the papers she's carrying are scattered on floor. She's looking at me, her face is red.

Y/N: s-so sorry Ms president, here let me...

I picked up the papers, while she gets up and clean herself. I give the papers to her.

Y/N: I apologise once again Ms president.

Sona: n-n-no it's okay, it's partly my fault, I didn't see where I was going.

Y/N: (chuckle) looks like we are both at fault.

Sona: Y-Yeah.

We just stared at each other awkwardly.

Y/N: I.... Gotta go now, the class is about to start

Sona: owh y-y-yes of course.

Y/N: okay.... Bye.

Sona: bye, Y/N

I walked to my classroom while thinking what was that all about. When I entered the room I see someone I wouldn't expect to be here. Issei.

I walked to my seat, I smelled a familiar scent from him.

Demon

Y/N: good morning issei.

Issei: hey man

Y/N: so how's your date?

Issei: wait you remember?

Y/N: of course? It was yesterday right?

Issei: dude

Y/N: what's wrong?

Issei: no one remember about Yuuma.

I raised my eyebrows.

Y/N: well that's weird.

Issei: I know right and there's other weird thing.

Y/N: which is?

Issei: I think I died yesterday.