Heart of fire stone and ice

Chapter 26

            "Hello Massie. How nice to see you." He said sarcastically. Holy crap, he's alive! My eye's narrowed. "I wish I could say the same for you Tony." I replied, my voice coated with venom. He nodded, excepting that fact. "So tell me how dose it feel to know that the person you thought you killed is actually alive?" He asked. I growled under my breath. He smiled even wider. "Come Haven let's leave." He said. But before he left he sent a blot of electricity toward my hand, flinging my sword across the pool of water and into a tall pine tree. I backed away from them toward the area where I put my bow and arrows. "Bye Massie." Haven said and they turned and walked slowly away.

I swiftly reached and grabbed my bow and knocked an arrow. I aimed directly at the back of Havens head and then let the arrow fly. It sliced straight through her skull. The sharp end sticking out of her forehead and the other end out the back of her head. She fell to her knees. "Haven!" Tony hollered. "How did..." She began to say. Her body fell to the ground and lay motionless their. Finally Haven was dead. I let out a small sigh. "You!" Tony yelled at me. He lifted Haven's body into his arms. "You killed her! I'll kill you for that! You'll pay for what you've done!" He screeched. I grinned. "You can try if you want. But expect failure to follow." I hissed. He backed away a few paces. "You wait and see. I'll bring her back. I vow to it. Also don't be surprised if someone that you care about is...well you'll see and this time I'll have help." He hollered and in the next instant he was gone with Haven's body as well. This can't be good.

I picked up my things a set out for home. Four day's had passed since I left. I wonder how everyone is. The moment I saw familiar territory I urged my legs to move faster and faster. I came to a shuddered halt when I got to Tyler's house. I stared at the door for what seemed like hours. I didn't sense anyone inside so I turned and continued to head home. I reached the front porch in a matter of minutes. I walked slowly up the steps and opened the door. I looked in the kitchen, living room and dining room and saw they where empty. I did a quick search up stairs and had the same result as the down stairs. I walked to the entrance to the lair and opened the door swiftly. Once open two heads turned in my direction

"Massie!" Damen crowed and embraced me in a vise tight hug. I hugged him back. "Hey bro." I whispered. "Don't you ever leave me like that again. Do you hear me, never ever." He said, his voice cracking between words. "I promise." I replied. He released me and took my hand. I looked up expecting to see Shay but instead I saw Tyler beaming at me. "Hello Massie." He said. His voice was as soft as velvet. He walked toward me and laid a kiss on my forehead. "My gifts worked I see." He said. I nodded. What was this all about? Why is Tyler in the lair? But more importantly how in gods name is Damen in any way letting him be here? Damen chuckled. "All in good time Mase. I'll fill you in later." Damen remarked, obviously ease-dropping on my thoughts. I nodded. "Where's Shay?" I asked. Their faces darkened. I waited for them to respond. Damen went and sat on the sofa and Tyler handed me a letter with my name scribbled over it. It had already been open because of the torn envelop. Suddenly I remembered what Tony told me. "You wait and see. I'll bring her back. I vow to it. Also don't be surprised if someone that you care about is...well you'll see and this time I'll have help." I quickly pulled out the letter and read it aloud.

Hello Massie,

My name is Tailo. You may not know me but I'm an old 'friend' of Shay's. We got in a little fight about 300 years before she met you, but that's not important right now. What's important is that you nemesis, Tony, is a friend of mine and he called me in for a favor. Since he knew my hatred toward Shay is strong he knew I'd be interested in a little payback for me and revenge for him. I don't know what you did to make him so pissed off but it must've been pretty serious. Oh and by the way some chick named Haven say's to say 'hi and that you'll meet again.' So to answer your possible question as to if I've kidnapped Shay is yes, I did and Tony is in on our little plan too. Well bye for now.

Tailo

Tears of rage streaked down my face. This was the true start and beginning of yet another war between immortals. But this time their will be no mercy.