Chapter 1: Pandora

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome back to my sort of old Avatar book.
This could be interesting, so bare with me.
Non-Italics = English.
Italics = Na'vi.
Hope you enjoyed ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

"Nervous?" My younger brother Jake asked while looking up at me smiling as I pushed him through the halls of the RDA Facility. We've had just finished going over the Do's and the Don'ts with Colonel Quaritch in the mess hall and now we're on our way to the Bio Lab to check out our Avatar bodies.

"What? That you're here? Yeah, quaking in my boots just thinking about it." I replied making Jake's smile drop.

"Come on, y/n. I won't fuck up." He said making me snort.

"If I had a nickel-no- a quarter for every time I've heard that fly out of your mouth, I'd be filthy stinkin' rich." I said maneuvering Jake's wheelchair past the many people in the halls. His shoulders slumped and he looked down at his lap.

"I'm doing this for Tommy..."

I sighed and stopped pushing him before wrapping my arms around him and resting my cheek on his head.

"We're both doing this for Tommy." I said before letting go and walking around him to crouch in front of him like a parent would do to their child.

"But you are on a planet you have no recognition with, no training whatsoever and no idea what you're doing. This isn't Earth, Jake. You can't treat it like it is, which is why we're going to go over some rules." I explained.

"Rules? What are we, five?" Jake asked giving me a look.

"Well, you act like one, so I'm going to treat you like one. And you only have one."

"What is it?"

"No fucking up."

"What?"

"You heard me and that means in any shape or form. I've been waiting for this experience for a long time and I'm not about to lose it because you did something stupid. This planet may be beautiful but it's dangerous here." I said.

Jake didn't say anything and turned his head. I place my hand on one of his skinny knees and turned his face back towards me and spoke softly.

"We already lost Tommy and you with your legs. I don't wanna lose the rest of you. Please, Jake?"

He stared at me for a bit before letting out a breath.

"Fine."

"Thank you." I got up and started pushing again. As I did so, it wasn't long before the sound of running feet caught my attention. I looked behind me to see two people I haven't seen in a while. Norm Spellman and Jade Valentine.

"It's good to see you again, Spellman. How you been?" I asked sticking my hand out.

"Always a pleasure, y/n. I've been well." Norm smiled and took my hand into his. I looked at Jade and playfully glared to which she smiled at. She was my best friend in college and my partner in crime.

"You think you can show your face to me after ditching me in school?" I teased and we hugged each other.

"It's not ditching if you got kicked out. And you know damn well I wasn't going to let that bitch get away with pouring her lunch on my head. We were tag teaming when her posse decided to try and help her. I just took the blame for you." Jade said and we pulled away from the hug.

"And I will always thank you for that. We gave those girls a good old fashion ass kicking, didn't we?" I smirked and Jade and I fist bumped chuckling before she turned her attention to Jake who was already looking at her.