3.

{Swearing, Abuse, Abusive Language, Self harm}

To new house is big.. No not big, more like gigantic!

"Oi bitch your room is in the attic." my dad yells.

The attic is better then the nothing I suppose. I make my way up the stairs leading to the second floor. I walked down the hall and came across another set of about 5 stairs and walked up them up to the attic.

I open the door and took a step into the room. It was small not tiny, the wooden walls, a few spider webs, nothing that wouldn't hurt me.. I hope.

I see all the boxes in my new "room" and start unpacking them. Placing my clothes in their correct drawers, my photo frames going on a self, my books. I unpack everything and sit on my single bed.

"Slut! Cook us dinner!" I hear my so called father yell at me.

I walked down stairs and into the massive kitchen, and started cooking chicken pasta. I done everything I needed to do and then served it up. I would have to make a tiny more so I'm able to eat later but I doubt I will be able to eat it. They don't let me eat that's why I'm so skinny, plus all the working out I'm made to do doesn't help.

While I was cleaning and doing my nightly chores, I heard the front door slam shut meaning that a fight had just broken out. My mother will go to a bar and drink while i'm stuck with the devil. I hear heavy but slow footsteps coming into the kitchen. I was busy washing the floor when I see two feet infront of me. Knowing best I keep my eyes on the tiles below me, to scared to look up.

"Look at me you slut!" He roars. I hesitantly look up, and a hand is brought down harshly on my right cheek.

"Stand up!" He shouts. I quickly stand up and then I get a punch to the stomach, three slaps to my left cheek and two to my right. He punches me in the face. Hard. causing me to fall to the ground from the impact. He starts kicking me violently in the ribs hearing a few cracks, praying they don't snap.

He finally stops abusing me. "You silent bitch, why dont you go kill yourself your not really wanted on this earth anyways. Your just a mistake, you were supposed to be left on the sheets" He states and walks to his room slamming his door, the house shaking from the harsh imapct.

Its true what he said I was a mistake, I'm reminded on a daily basis.

I get up and slowly limp to my bathroom. I go to the back of the drawer and find my best friends. Razor, knife and scissors. I slowly pick up the razor and take a few deep breaths. I make a few non deep cuts on my wrist, put the razor back, and clean up the mess I made.

I lay down on my bed, and let sleep take over me.

-Dream-

Long green grass, the smell of fresh flowers, the sound of birds singing, the fresh air hitting my face. I continue walking through the field, when I see the shadow of a

Boy?..

I walk towords the shadow, getting a closer look at the boy. Its my brother... Toby.

He looks so much older now!

"Hey sis" He says I stand there shocked..

My brother is speaking to me. "Look I don't have long but I need you to listen. You can't run away from all this okay! You have to stay and fight." I shake my head saying I can't stay here anymore, I don't want to be here anymore.

"No, no sis you can't you have to be that strong little girl that I know.. Listen life is gonna get alot better.. Everything will fall into place you might even be able to speak again, I dunno. Listen to me you have to accept the people willing to help you! You need to think about who you want to be friends with, because you will push away the people willing to help, and protect you. Find them Kat. I know you can."

"I have to go now sis" I need you Toby.

"There coming, I must leave but remember be careful and stay stong. I love you Kat" Toby says and then fades away.

I stood there in the middle of this opening stunned. I hear sounds coming from inside the woods, a massive black wolf jump out, I stare at it and it growls at me, so I done what most people would do... Run

-End of dream-

I jump awake, my eyes looking around the attic. Putting my hands in my hair thinking.

What did that dream mean?