eleven ( Please, Notice What I Feel For You )

Start from the beginning

"Eeww.... You're gross..." Xiao Zhan frowned with disgust. He rubbed his haand on his clothes abruptly. Wang Yibo laughed.

"Oh my God...! He's laughing a lot! He looks happier and more lively. I never seen him like this since I met him 10 years ago. Lao Gong! Let's go, we meet them!" A woman looked so excited watching them from outside of the cafe.

The young fine looking man beside her just smile and nod. They both entered the cafe.

"Ah Bo, my lovely didi...! I missed you so much!" The woman cried and hugged Wang Yibo tightly.

Xiao Zhan froze watching the scene. While Wang Yibo was suffocated being gulp in an extreme tight embrace in a sudden. His face turned red because of lack of oxygen.

"Xia Hua... Enough..." The man with her reminded her.

The woman let go Wang Yibo. She smiled so wide. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo looked at them in daze with different thought.

"W-when did you come? Why never inform me?" Asked Wang Yibo.

The man, was Wang Haikuan, Wang Yibo's elder brother. He smiled softly.
"We arrived this morning. Your sáozi insisted want to see you last night," said Haikuan.

"I can't wait to see a happy Ah Bo," Xia Hua, Haikuan's wife added.

"Stop calling me that," Wang Yibo complained. He sent a death glare to Xiao Zhan who was holding his laughter.

"Ahh... Stop whining about," Xia Hua then turned to Xiao Zhan." You must be Xiao Zhan!"

In an instant, Xiao Zhan's expression dropped from teasing Wang Yibo into a shock.

"H-how do you know?" Xiao Zhan stutered.

Xia Hua chuckled. She gave Xiao Zhan a hug, which forbidden by Wang Yibo. He pulled his sister in law's hand that clinging around Xiao Zhan's neck.

Haikuan held back his laughter watching the behave of his sasy wife and his possessive brother.

"Jie! Let go!" Wang Yibo whined.

"Didi! I just want to see him close up! I'm not gonna snatch your wife! " Xia Hua scawled his brother in law.

"Wey! Nobody call me wife no more, please? I'm a man!" Xiao Zhan whined, but no one would budge.

"Jie, enough!" Wang Yibo protested when Xia Hua pinching Xiao Zhan's cheeks. But he's been ignored.

"Xiao Zhan... We gonna be family soon. So You can call me Jie jie also," decided Xia Hua.

"Huh?" Xiao Zhan amused.

"Jie... You better go to the house before you talk too much!" Wang Yibo advised and pulled Xia Hua who kept pestering Xiao Zhan. Haikuan helped his brother.

"He's so cute and beautiful! No wonder you fe... Hmph! Hemh!" Wang Yibo covered her mouth already before she lacking the things he's hiding.

"Brother, bring her to the house. Here is the key," Wang Yibo passed his brother the car key together with the house key.

Haikuan took the keys and bring his wife out of the cafe.
Wang Yibo sighed. Then he sat dowm again.

"What?" He glared at Xiao Zhan who was looking at him quizly.

"What the hell was that?" Xiao Zhan demanded the answer from Wang Yibo.

But Wang Yibo just waved his hand, gesturing him to not asking any further question.

"But I want the explanation. What does she mean with we become a family soon?

"Nothing to be explained, Zhan-ge! My sáozi love to blurting the random things. So just ignore her!" Wang Yibo sighed.

"Then why she treat me as if I'm a toy?" Asked Xiao Zhan, made Wang Yibo furrowed his eyebrows and stared at him.

"What?" Xiao Zhan gelt uncomfortable with Wang Yibo's gaze.

"Are you implying yourself as a toy?" Wang Yibo raised one of his eyebrows.

"I didn't say that! I just say that she treat me.like a to..." Suddenly Xiao Zhan silent. It's because Wang Yibo covered Xiao Zhan's lips with his.

Xiao Zhan gasped. His eyes widened. They stayed like that for at least 10 seconds, before Xiao Zhan pushed Wang Yibo away from him. Wang Yibo licked his own lips.

"What was that for?" Xiao Zhan scawled. His face turned bit red .

"To silent you. You're such a rascal tsundere. But that what makes you even cuter. I can't believe you were a gangster! Hahaha...!" Wang Yibo laughed loudly.

"You:re scoundrel! Brat! How dare you! Kiss me! On the lips! That's my first kiss!"Xiao Zhan attacking Wang Yibo by hitting him everywhere he can hit on.

"Zhan-ge! Zhan-ge! Give mercy, please? Okay! I surrender!" Wang Yibo covering every part of his body, avoiding being hit by Xiao Zhan.

In the middle of the action, Wang Yibo's phone was vibrated. He ttook his phone from the table.

"Zhan-ge, let me answer the call. It's from office," Wang Yibo pleaded.

Only then Xiao Zhan stopped hitting Wang Yibo.

"Yea, Angela? Ok. I'll be back now."

Wang Yibo put his phone inside his pocket and said," I have to go back to work now. Let's put Ah Liang with Mrs. Han tonight. Let's have a date," Wang Yibo smirked.

"Brat! Stop joking around!" Xiao Zhan scolded.

Wang Yibo sighed in defeat. He thought to himself, why is he so dumb? He still oblivious to what I feel for him. I already showed him that our relationship is not just a friend, or only between boss and employee.

Wang Yibo turned his body and walked away with darkened face.

"What happened to him? Why suddenly he back to his cold attitude?" Xiao Zhan mumbled to himself

"Are you still didn't catch his intention?" Suddenly Mrs. Han stood behind him and spoke, made Xiao Zhan startled.

"What do you mean?" Asked Xiao Zhan, looked at Mrs. Han.

Mrs. Han shook her head and walked away,"haahhh... You realy are dumbass..." She rambling the words.