Chapter 5

"UGH MARIE! It's been like freaking 20 minutes!" Lauren whines, "I bet they came out of that other parking lot and we missed them because you have some crazy hunch that famous people like to sneak around and shit or whatever. I'm going back to the other lot!"

Damn, I'm sure this was the east parking lot, what do I do now? Maybe I should text him. I go to grab my phone and follow Lauren when I hear that voice, that voice that makes my stomach drop.

"Were you going to leave without saying goodbye?"

I turn around to see Changkyun walking out from behind a black SUV. "Also, just so you know, this is the west parking lot" he laughs. "Have I ever told you I'm terrible with directions?" I scrunch up my nose and shrug my shoulders. "You're lucky I even came to look for you, I almost gave up and went back to Korea" he says dramatically as I roll my eyes. I'm impressed I'm able to act like his sheer presence doesn't make my entire body weak. I should be an actress.

"Marie, I know I said I loved and appreciated you earlier but I take it all back. I don't think I can ever forgive you for..." Laurens sentence trails off into a scream "HOLY FUCKING SHIT...YOU'RE...YOU'RE..."

Changkyun jumps at her scream, I can't help but laugh. "Lauren, this is my friend...Changkyun" she keeps staring, jaw wide open "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK...YOU'RE FRIEND?! I'M YOU'RE FRIEND! THAT'S A FUCKING KPOP IDOL YOU'RE TALKING TO IN THE MOTHER FUCKING PARKING LOT" she continues to shout.

"Yes Lauren, I understand, but if you could stop shouting maybe I could explain it to you" I say while plugging my ears. Changkyun finally recovers from Laurens abrupt arrival, "Hello, it's nice to see you again" he says as he extends his hand to shake hers. She's frozen in place. "Aye, we should explain yeah? Well we became friends after I received Marie's note" Changkyun explains while scratching the back of his head. "Speaking of notes, I obviously got yours earlier, why didn't you just text me and you know...make sure I ended up in the right parking lot" I say while walking towards Lauren. "I figured you gave me a note so I should return the favor" He smiles and bites his tongue.

I get to Lauren and start physically moving her body towards him, suddenly the SUV that Changkyun came out from behind swings open a door and we hear "CHANGKYUNNIE! BAEGOPEUDA!"

Changkyun yells back, "AYESH! OK OK!" He turns back to us, "Are you guys hungry?" I don't know about Lauren but I'm starving and I'm not ready for this night to end. "Always! Come on Lauren!" We follow Changkyun, well to be more accurate I drag Lauren towards the car, he tells us that we can get in the 2nd black SUV and it'll follow his car. As soon as we get buckled in I feel a hot pain on my arm, I look to see Lauren is pinching my bicep "Bitch. What. The. Fuck. Tell me everything."

I spend the entire car ride explaining the past few months and showing her texts as my evidence. "You really are a lucky son of a bitch" Lauren says, "I can't believe this happened to you! And that we're on our way to go eat with I.M! I mean, Changkyun" I smile while looking out the window, neither can I, this still feels like a damn dream and I hope I never wake up.

After about 20 minutes we arrive at a Korean bbq restaurant, he would go to a Korean restaurant when he's in America, I chuckle to myself. He must have arrived before us because there isn't another car outside. We walk in, arms linked, as soon as we walk in the host takes us to a private room. "Ooh he fancy, a private room huh?" Lauren whispers in my ear, "Well yeah, I assume he doesn't want to have a bunch of people interrupt his dinner" I whisper back.

The closer we get to the room I realize there's more than one person in there by the sheer volume of noise coming from behind the screen. Oh shit, it can't be. Lauren squeezes my arm so tight I'm actually afraid it'll fall off as she lets out a scream, well more like a squeak since I don't think she was entirely breathing at that moment. We walk in to the room and 7 sets of eyes are staring at us.