"Yeah, thank you for including me on your baby shower trip. It was wonderful meeting all of your friends and family back home. Well, the ones Klaus' hasn't killed." Klaus belly laughs which never happens.

"Trust me, love, I killed a few of them they just didn't stay dead." He jokes and I shake my head again.

"Yes, this baby will be brought up in blood and gore but full of love."

"Thank you both for letting me stay here for the past couple of days. And giving me space not to talk."

"You're our friend Cami we would do anything for you." I hold her hand.

"Why didn't you go with Elijah to help Rebekah?" She asks Klaus still holding my hand. "I hope it's not to stay and babysit me?"

"No, it's to babysit me." I state with a smile on my face. "Since Aurora sticking her hand in my chest he's been overprotective."

"That's not the only reason." Klaus looks down. "It's not a good idea for he and I to spend hours together in confined spaces. Given that the prophecy foretells one family member felling another."

"You don't think Elijah would try to hurt you?" I ask sitting up.

"I don't know what I think." He answers honestly and it breaks my heart. "The damn fortune teller's predictions continue to unfold, despite all of our efforts." Cami leaves needing to meet Vincent.

"Come here." I hold my hand out for Klaus to take. I lead him to admire the tree. "Whatever happens to us we will face it together. We will be invincible together."

"I love your optimism Sofia."

"And here is my Christmas gift." I look straight in Klaus' eyes. "The answer is yes."

"What..."

"I said no before because I was scared and now...I realize that there is nothing to be scared of when I have you. You make me feel alive and I would love nothing more than to be yours forever."

"This is so modern of you darling. I...Well." Klaus reaches into his pocket and my eyes widen as he pulls at a blue velvet box. "I've been waiting to hear those words from you for months and...I envisioned different ways I would ask but..." Klaus kneels down and opens the box. Inside is the most beautiful ring I've ever laid my eyes on.

"I've already poured my heart out to you but let this be the 10 millionth time

"I've already poured my heart out to you but let this be the 10 millionth time. You Sofia Gilbert are the very thing that has made being an immortal worth living these past 1,000 years. You've given me something I never thought I could have a family that loves me for me. Now we say always and forever to each other but let's make it eternity. Sofia Gilbert will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Klaus places the ring on my finger and I jump into his arms as I devour his lips in a heated kiss.

"I'll love you to the end of time and even then it won't be enough." He whispers against my lips.