Chapter 19

I do not own these pics

The birds sing along as I try to maintain the object moving towards me my movement skills suck. The rock wouldn't move the smallest of peddles I think I could handle but I was wrong.

It's been a few days since it was silent no sign of danger coming forward which was weird and unsettling, Vixton hasn't waked so Stella thought it would be fun to learn magic. I may have told her I was a descendant of magic royals but the only thing I think she caught was the magic cause after she started pulling me to her hidden spot.

I felt chills ran down my spine the air getting colder I stayed still searching the area with less movement, then it hit me the scent of blood mix with rot the type of disgust that made my skin clawed.

Suddenly a gush a wind blew past me looking up I spot the suspect the eerie feeling giving its taste, I haven't seen him before the stories were true. Me and big mouth, I stood in fear the wind picking up speed as is my heart.

Standing a mile ahead of me groom in his dark attire with skulls lining his jacket and a bleeding red crown sat upon his head. His half decapitated and half-human didn't sit well with me, I shallow as he silently took a step closer the snap of leaves crunch under his feet, on reflexes I move back.

The king of the undead stood tall his face a menacing look glaring at me, seeking deeper in my soul ripping me inside out. I groan silently in pain feeling as if my insides are twisting.

He didn't say anything which gave me, even more, fear of what to come I had no skills, my powers were nowhere in sight it gave me even more fear. I took another step back, he look at me more sharply, his eyes made me shallowed his presence giving a bad feeling as well as his dark eyes burning my skin.

"You are what all the fuss is about" he spoke his voice dripping with venom, "your pathetic, weak and this is what could save this filthy world" he spoke to no one but directing his eyes to me "why not end this now" swirl of winds began to form with the twirl of his fingers, I didn't waste any other moment watching as I suddenly took off running in the opposite direction ignoring the pain I didn't once think of looking back I began to run as fast as I can, as fast as my feet could take me.

I was out of breath the tree I held onto supporting my body just then it hit me I pass this tree before I look around in a panic, quickly looking around forcing myself to stay silent but no the earth beneath me open I quickly move out of the way the strange taste come back as I turn. He stood before me standing tall with the faint of a smirk pleasing his lips.

Hands appear from the earth a raw cry rips from my throat as the hands grab hold of my feet tugging me to my death. I kicked hitting whatever I could hit but the strange thing was my mind clouded sending signals of danger, more hands prey from beneath grabbing my leg with much force tears stream down as my nails dug in the earth pulling my last hope of life.

His dark shadow now stood over me my attention now his. His finger move towards my cheek I saw his nails sharp to the tip, but before he could grasp my skin. He flies backward hitting the rocks leaving it dent, I cough my tears flowing down my cheeks. I didn't notice that the hands disappeared from my feet as I float in the air coming closer to my rescuer 'Stella' a small voice from inside screamed relief flooded my being but cut short as the ground beneath her reopened with the slow reaction she fell in. I land on the ground with a loud thud he now standing over me with a skull-made sword. It had me swallowing my heart, how did he reach over here so fast?

He presses it against my neck a slight prick burn my skin "Cower like the weak you are" his sicken voice grated over my silent tears. He raises his sword above his head, it can't end like this.

When did I became like this, lost in thought I heard a grunt from above the sword now standing still in the air I was puzzled when I saw him fighting against nothing but the air. I reacted so fast-moving out of the way his sword fell, he gave me the deadliest glare telling me he's gonna really enjoy killing me.

I step back a swore of pain burns my chest, I ignore it wanting to run from this creature. He charges forward one minute he was in front of me then the next he was behind me, I swing around just in time to move out of the way my hands automatically held the sword the sharp blade melting under my hands.

Shock overtook me as blue flames now surround me. I heard movement behind indicating that Stella came back but I didn't question the impossible because what was coming from my hands shock me even more, My powers.

It seems that both persons were in shock also for no one moved as the blade became nothing.

The moment vanish as a hard strike meets my stomach I flew back hitting hard on the nearby tree, I hurled in pain as hands held me down I didn't dare look at what held me the snarls confirm my thought.

My ears ring as the fog image of Stella fighting grasps my eyes. He was too powerful the very image of him rang power.

The deadly scream of Stella met my ears as the cracking of bones did "stay down" he snarled after the cracking came again Stella screams overpower the open air. 

My pains everything is my fault, anger burns my stomach forcing all to my overpowering pain my skin burn but in a nice way. I find the source to be blue flames surrounded my body everything became a blur as I let go.