Chapter 47

[You vote, I vote, send the second female guest to C-debut! 】

[The most beautiful mysterious female guest, you are worth voting! 】

......

Because this online voting war, those netizens who originally did not watch variety shows and did not pay attention to "Come on! Challenger!
also became interested in the recent hot-selling variety show and a mysterious female guest.

Since then, this heat has become more and more prosperous!

Movie emperor Xu Jinyang, who original was still far ahead of Xia An, gradually was taken over by Xia An latecomers!

This is the blow for Xu Jinyang's fans, so they opened a new round of competition.

Just on Xu Jinyang's diehard powder, as well as Xia An's powder and eating melons people who struggle to vote,《Come on!
Challenger!》 really did not have to spend money on marketing!"

Fans of these two guests tore up, it really wasn't the usual heat explosion, and it was continuously.

This also makes staff from《Come on! Challenger!》 Marketing Department really admired Han Yue's vision!

However, Han Yue, who was admired by countless staff at this moment, was in the face of his carefully selected Xia An... the mood is really complex!

"Old Han, I don't think Xia An should join any survival reality shows, she's too strong, so it seems that other guests are really useless..."

Looking at the monitor, Xu Lin found out that Xia An has already passed through the last layer of laser light and reached the exit, so he said the sentences with some emotion.

Han Yue, looking at the beautiful woman in the monitor, helplessly
sighed.

This is not the same show in his imagination!

Obviously in his imagination, the plot of the show will be controlled by him.

But now...

Xia An, the original guest, has become the leader!

If he really let Xia An and a group of people to escape, then they really have no scripts at all!
(╯‵□')╯ (┻━┻

That is completely 100% free to play by the guests! So, he really loves but hates Xia An now!

And, while Han Yue was in the complicated mood of ,as the party involved, Xia An, with no distractions, relaxed and handsomely passed the laser protection line that the original program group thought that no guests could pass safely!

"OK!"

Xia An, who passed the laser protection line, without hesitation quickly pressed the button to open the door.

She watched the laser line disappear instantly, and after watching a few people still fighting, she quickly screamed.

"Come here . The door is already open! Let's get out from here!"

Listening to Xia An's words the other five guests sighed in relieved!

Although they know that the zombies are played by people, but the makeup painted on their face are too realistic. The most important thing is, as long as the zombies knocked down some places where they are equipped with sensors, they will be considered as infected by zombies and will be eliminated.

Being eliminated means they do not have any of the scenes in the next
program recording.

This is not the result all the guests want ah!

After all, when they joined this program, they were all thinking about the exposure.

"Good!"

Seeing zombies getting closer, those guests hurriedly began the preparation to evacuate.

However, it is a pity that they have been dragged for too long, their weapons have no more bullet, and the zombies are getting closer and closer...

"Goddess help!"

Seeing a zombie is about seize him, Jiang Chen hurriedly called for help from Xia An.

Xia An quickly pulled out a handgun from her boot.

Of course, she is not trying to save people, but because...

Just now when she crossed those laser lines,this group of people have already hit a lot of zombies!

These zombies are all points for them ah!! Points!!

They saw Xia An's shot the zombies and quickly deposed a large number of zombie, this made the five guests feel relaxed.

They also have time to escape.

"Mr. Liu, you go first! We young people will block them first."

Because the zombies are really too close, all of them must not go out at once.