xiv. instagram & narrative !

INSTAGRAM

SWIPE TO SEE MORE !

tomieluvdecided to so a lil sum today :)4

tomieluv
decided to so a lil sum today :)
4.2k likes | 3.5k commentes

USERNAME
😔😔 why you so
fuckin perfect

EDWINHONORET
this is dope 🔥

CLOSEFRIEND
mamas 🤤 i can't
wait to see you next
weekend

BILLIEEILISH
just a couple more
days 👅

BRANDON_ARREAGA
fire !!!

REAL LIFE

"bruh, i can't fucking wait to go home," tomie rubbed her forehead in distraught. "can you pass me my phone please," she wiggled her fingers at zion to pass her her device.

they were hanging out at her place in the livingroom, watching tall girl on netflix because it was the first tomie had decided on. there was a half eaten box if pizza and a two liter of sprite on her coffe table. zion was in the far left corner and tomie had her head in his lap.

he did as told, turning his attention back to the movie. tomie began scrolling through the comments under her recent post she had just made.

"dm me," tomie read out loud, scrunching her face up in irritation.

"who said that?"

"maggie," she smacked her lips, "what even happened at ihop? no one told me we just left," she asked. it was true. when she came in after talking with demetrius, no one said anything. they just decided to leave and the energy was no longer calm, it was ice cold.

"i told brandon that maggie was cheating and boom, it blew it,"

"in the middle of ihop?" tomie couldn't help but laugh, "you're such a idiot," she deleted maggie's comment as she spoke. "that's why brandon has been blowing up my phone, tryna get me to go over there,"

"yup," zion smirked. "i only did it so he could stop acting like a pussy and win your ass back,"

"for what though?"

"y'all can work it out nigga," zion smacked his lips. "you don't understand the hope i have for y'all,"

tomie sighed. "i might end up over there later tonight," she said truthfully.

"come," he edged her on. "i can make sure everyone is gone so y'all can make up for lost time," he wiggled his thick ass brows.

"no," tomie deadpanned. "i'm going over there to talk to him without him acting up," he laughed.

zion scoffed, "yeah right," he grabbed the remote. "this movie is whack as shit bruh," he turned the movie off to go and search for a new one.

"mans doesn't have a real swedish accent," tomie commented as she now scrolled through her instagram feed.

"exactly," he decided to go with black panther and just use his phone. "anyway, what are you doing this weekend?"

"billie invited me to go watch her concert and basically meet her for the first time,"

zion was silent for a minute so tomie shifted her eyes to look up at him. he has a cheesy smirk on his face. "what," tomie grew worried. he didn't answer her so she had to smack his left a couple times, "dude, what?"

"isn't she friends with the twins?" he was about to beat around the bush.

"anyone with eyes know they are all inseparable," tomie rolled her eyes. "what? they invited y'all to go or something?"

"no," zion shook her dreads. but the smirk on his face said otherwise.

"nigga, yes they did,"

"well," he paused. "they invited hella people and we just so happened to be the few of those many people," he finally said it.

"bruh," tomie was defeated. "i know y'all live in la and damn near know everyone but damn, i just want to get away for a minute,"

"damn, what did i do?" zion raised his pitch in voice.

"nothing," tomie laughed. "i love you with a pinch of my heart, but i need to branch out without y'all fans up my ass twenty four-seven,"

"you have a whole clothing line. you don't need our help with shit," he scrunched his brows.

"you can say that all day, but no one seems to understand," she sighed. "anyway, you should help me pick out my fit for the concert,"

"a hoodie and some sweats,"

"no nigga," tomie smacked her lips. "this is my first time meeting my future girl, i need to be prepared," she sent him a quick wink, rolling off of the couch to drag him to her bedroom.