Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

13• Alex Eats Coffee Ice Cream and Walks Down the Beach with a Cute Guy!

"COFFEE flavored ice cream?" Alexander asked as we walked down the beach

"COFFEE flavored ice cream?" Alexander asked as we walked down the beach. He drove us to Sprinkles for ice cream, which was right on the walkway beside Newport Beach. I was gladly willing to take a walk through the sand, slipping my shoes off and feeling the soft granules of sand on the bottoms of my feet and in between my toes.

"Something you should learn about me, Alexander, is that I am a coffee addict. Anything and everything that has coffee in the name, I'm there," I said.

Alexander laughed. "I see. There's a lot I have to learn about you, I'd say."

"There is," I said. "What did you get again?"

"Cap'n crunch," Alexander said, grinning down at me. God, how tall was he? At least over 6 feet. "Try it."

I smiled and we traded scoops of each other's ice cream. I put Alexander's flavor into my mouth and raised my eyebrows. "Pretty damn good."

"I'm telling you, it's amazing," he said, then tasting my coffee ice cream. His nose scrunched up when the spook entered his mouth and he made a sour face. "Oh no. That is not it."

"Excuse me?"

"I suppose the coffee flavor isn't for me," he said.

"Not a coffee fan?" I asked and he shook his head. "Yikes, Alexander. I don't know if I can even be caught talking to you. What would my coffee fans think?"

"You have coffee fans?" Alexander asked.

"In my imagination, I own the most profound coffee shop in all of the United States. Therefore, I have so many fans and I'm very rich and famous."

Alexander chuckled. "You are full of surprises," he said, then stopping in front of me. "I may not be the biggest fan of coffee, but if you give me a chance, maybe you'll find some sort of redeeming quality about me."

"Maybe," I said. "Or maybe this is just too much for me. I can't even hang out with someone who doesn't like coffee."

"I will try coffee 100 times over again if it makes you happy," Alexander said, smiling at me. His smile was so cute, I couldn't deny it.

"Fine," I gave in. "Maybe I can get past it as long as you taste some sort of coffee beverage with me."

Alexander smirked "Does that mean you want to get coffee with me sometime? Are you indirectly asking me on a date?"

I felt my cheeks get red, I didn't mean for it to come out that way. But then again, maybe I did want to hang out with him more? He was sweet and funny and maybe Tyler and Celeste were right. Maybe Alexander deserved a shot.

"Maybe I am," I said.

He smiled again and then turned around and started running down the beach. "Keep up, Alex!"

icon lock

Show your support for BRYNN BUNKER, and continue reading this story

by BRYNN BUNKER
@brynnbunker
When a random phone number is written on your car, what do you do? O...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 58 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @brynnbunker.