Chapter 28: The Dare

Elsa

I stared at the ceiling of my room. I bit my lip as I remember about last night. I just cant seem to forget it. I kept on wondering and wondering.

~Flashing back to that night~

This truth or dare thing has been going on for hours. And to think that they haven't ran out of questions and dares yet.

"When are you guys gonna get finished?" I said looking very bored.

"When you stop dodging our dares by choosing truth." Jack said. I can see clearly that they are having a good time.

"Then let's get this over with!" I said looking brave. Though inside I was scared.

"So you'll take a dare?" Anna asked. They all looked at me. Like I can't do it!

"Bring it on!" I said. They all smirked and formed a circle. Whispering about the dare. I crossed my arms while looking at them.

"We'll just tell you tomorrow." Anna smirked as they start walking off.

"But we're not going to play that tomorrow." I said raising my eyebrow at all of them.

"Then I dare everyone to sleep and we'll meet ya lads and lasses at mah house before dinner." Merida said.

"Nice save!" Hiccup said fist bumping her.

"Dinner at my house tomorrow. Be there or have an arrow at yer head." Merida glared to all of us.

After eating mama's spaghetti they all went home. All I could think of was that dare. What was that anyway. I kept asking Anna but she kept saying just wait for tomorrow.

~End of flackback~

"Elsa, c'mon! Mer is already waiting outside!" Anna yelled. I gulped. This bet better not be hard.

~Tayme skeep XD~

Everyone was there. Merida, Hiccup, Anna, Jack and surprisingly, Rapunzel.

She raised her eyebrow at me. I looked at them weirdly. Why the heck would they being her here?! They all know she hates me! I bet she already squished me multiple times in her head.

"Can we please just get this thing over with?!" She said crossing her arms.

"Come on Punzie, you've been avoiding us first a long time. Can't we just have a good time now that we're all together?" Jack said. He was right. I barely see them hanging out nowadays.

"I wasn't avoiding. And if I was, you should've known why." She said glaring at me. I looked down. I guess I was the reason why they weren't hanging out. I'm probably a big wall between them. I should really step out of the way.

I should've stuck on hanging out with the only friend I ever had, except Anna, the friend who I think is now avoiding me like what Punzie is doing to them.

Peter. Where is he?

"Elsa!" A voice said while a hand was infront of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"You've been staring at an open space the whole time we were talking about the dare." Hiccup explained. I blinked a couple of times then said oh.

Long story short, the dare included Punzie. And if you're wondering what it is, well...

"Aren't you gonna talk?" Punzie, I mean Rapunzel, said. If you must know, she and I are currently in a room. Just the two of us. Yes! That was the dare.

"Um... Nice dress." I squeaked.

"Not that! Come on. Say something. I'm not gonna eat you." She said sounding more nicer. I looked up to her and smiled.

Rapunzel

Jack talked me out of it. I was forced to do this.

I was kinda shocked when he talked to me. It was a very awkward conversation. I got my hopes too high to think he'll talk to me and say he had feelings to me.

Stupid. I guess I just have a wild imagination.

"Rapunzel, I'm so so sorry." A voice said. I looked at Elsa; confused about what she said.

Why is She saying sorry? She never did anything wrong to me. I should be the one saying that.

"No Elsa, I'm Sorry." I said biting my lower lip.

"I've been so rude to you. I guess I was just jealous of you." I admitted.

"Why? I'm the one jealous of you, your perfect! While I'm the complete opposite." She frowned.

"I'm not perfect." I said.

"Yes you are! You have everything! Fame, fortune, fashion, good looks, intelligence, and so much more!" She said spreading her arms. I smiled. I guess I was wrong about this girl.

Jack was right. She is different. And I guess everything Jack said about her is true. I admit it.

"Actually I don't have everything." I said. She looked at me weirdly. Who wouldn't be, She has no idea about anything in my life.

"I don't have him." I muttered. Elsa laid a hand on my shoulder. Her hand was cold. It was weird considering we were not in a cold room.

"You may not have that ideal guy that you want, but at least you have that someone who might love you more than him." She smiled. I think She means Flynn.

"The way Flynn looks at you, I think he's really in love." She added. I smiled at her compliment.

"You really think so?" I asked. I'm just scared because my heart was shattered once. I don't want it to happen again.

"I know so." She said. Out of nowhere my arms held her.

A voice rang in my head as we hugged.

"Give her a chance. She's not that bad once you get to know her better. Besides, you only assumed about her attitude. So, think about it Punzie. For all you know, you can be best friends. " the voice said. A smile formed in my lips.

I pulled back and saw Elsa's face. She looked so surprised.

"We can start over. What do you say?" I said extending my arm.

"Friends?" I smiled.

"Friends." She said shacking my hand.

----/----/----/----

Author's note:

I'm sooo soooooo Sorry for making you wait. I tried my best to make it faster. But whenever I get to use my phone Mom would call me to do chores.

And newsflash! I survived! Mom didn't take away my phone!

Hooray! I'm such a loser!

I'm so weird!

And also, Lexter, Liu and Earl was forced to do chores.

My life sucks!

So, I have to say

That's all!

Mom's already calling.