T H I R T Y T H R E E

500 votes

4392 words

Smut because I don't write it a lot an I know some of y'all really like it for whatever reason.

May 12th

"I'm tired and I wanna go home." Laylani said as she scrolled through her phone.

"Your attitude is ridiculous. Grow up." Taylin dismissed her quickly because she'd been annoyed all day for whatever reason. He couldn't even pretend to give a fuck.

"I want my baby and I wanna go home." She said again, not caring if he didn't like it. She told him she had work to do and he dragged her out if the house just because he didn't wanna be out alone.

"Whatever just stop fucking talking to me. Dumb childish ass girl. You too old to be acting like a damn baby all the t-"

"Bitch I don't care drop me off at the airport so I can go get my baby from my parents house and leave me alone before I fuck around and stay." Laylani snapped, making the car go silent.

"Who the fuck you callin a bitch?" He asked as he pulled into their driveway.

"Whatever br-"

"I'm not your bro."

"I was about to say bruh but go off." She said smartly as she walked up the stairs.

"I don't even feel like arguing. I'm-"

"So you leaving me?" She asked, watery eyed.

Taylin took in a deep breath and put his phone on the dresser so he wouldn't throw it at her big ass forehead. Sometimes she really confused the hell out of him but he understood because she was pregnant, this time he really just didn't get it.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" He asked bluntly, cursing in his head when he realized those weren't the right words.

"I don't know! Why are you screaming at me?!" She asked, crying harder.

"You need a nap? We can take a nap." He suggested quickly.

The boy went to the bathroom and rummaged through the cabinet until he found a bottle of Advil P.M.

"I don't wanna take a nap."

"That's too fuckin bad." He retorted, pulling her shoes and pants off knowing that's how she slept.

"Tay I don't-"

"I don't care you gettin on my nerves it's nap time, childish ass." Tay said seriously.