[MinSung] 364:23:59:59

A/N: Writing this had hurt me on so many levels, so no I aint reading it to check on any mistakes.

So no one gets kunfused
Days:Hours:Mins:Secs

***

The timer on his wrist is slowly ticking to its end. He rubbed the black numbers as if it would do anything to change it, to give him more time.

He couldn't imagine dying at such a young age. He was only 23, he could do so much more.

383:05:26:15

383:05:26:14

383:05:26:13

383:05:26:12

383:05:26:11

383:05:26:10

He just watches the seconds of his life slowly tick down to 0.

383 days and a few hours left before he dies. A minute wasted just by staring at his wrist.

He didn't understand why death needs to show them their remaining time. Why give them timers when their death is near.

Imagine living your life peacefully until the timer appears and ruins your life by telling you when you will die. Jisung could relate.

383:05:24:55

He hears a knock on the door so he calmly pulls at his long sleeves hiding the timer on his wrist.

He opens the door and sees his friend Felix.

"Hey you coming to the party tonight?" his aussie house mate asked.

It took Jisung a few seconds before answering, "Nah, I'd rather stay here." He smiles a tight lipped smile.

"You sure?" Felix asked, his voice laced with worry.

"Yeah, I dont feel like partying tonight."

"Minho will be there though," Felix tried to convince him by mentioning his bestfriend and secret crush for 2 years.

383:05:22:38

"I'll just message him that I wont be able to go," Jisung says with a bitter smile that went unnoticed by Felix.

Felix nods and say goodbye to him. Jisung releases a sigh when he hears the front door close.

How does he tell them...

383:04:46:09

He turns and shuffles on his bed when he hears his bedroom door open.

"Felix?"

He mumbles while the sleep out of his eyes. When his vision got better, he saw that the person who entered his room was not Felix.

"Minho-hyung? What are you doing here?"

He sits up and pats the space beside him. Then older smiles slightly and proceeds to tuck himself under the covers. He pulls Jisung with him, circling his arm around the younger.

"Felix told me that you didn't want to go to the party," Minho mumbled against Jisung's hair.

"And he said you didn't look good, are you sick?" he asked. He placed his forehead against Jisung's and mumbled, "You're not sick though..."

Jisung didn't answer. He just closes his eyes as tries to stop the tears from flowing.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked as he senses the youngers distress.