X-Rated

Chapter 6 - Oliver

 'It was you!' Did we both just say the same thing?

'Whoa...' He sounded just as confused as I was. Could he have been the mystery kiss I'd been curious about? 'Wait. Let's rewind. Ok. So I er... went to the toilet and left you.' I started to go over the night of Izzys party. 

'Then I found a game of I have never and finished off my whiskey.' He continued. 

'Ok so I was probably still waiting for the tiolet. Then I went a little blank. I felt a little cold and went blank again...'

'I went a little dizzy and got some fresh air. I noticed a bench in the shade and...'

'Woke up getting sat on...'

'Felt an arm and held hands. They touched my face and rec...'

'...oiled because there was stubble and then they rested their head on mine and we...'

'Kissed.' Shit. My mystery kiss was a man. This man. I had no idea what to say or do. Neither did Jack because he'd stopped talking. At least the story didn't continue. We didn't do anything else. I felt sick. No. There was a feeling in my stomach but it wasn't sick. It was almost like butterflies. Shit.

I looked at Jack to get some clue as to what he was thinking. He just stared back. I was still kind of on top of him though so there wasn't much he could do. And I'm pretty sure I had a hard on. How embarrassing. I had to pull away and get off him.

'Don't.' he barely got out as I began to move. I froze and kept looking at him.

'Fuck it.' and with that I just crushed my lips back onto his and kissed him like it was my last kiss on earth.

-----

Chapter 6 - Jack

 'Dont.' Fuck me did I just say that? I was a very nice kiss, 2 very wonderful kisses infact, but I'm not gay. It's kind of weird. I never imagined that lap I sat on to be a guys. Or that kiss. I just assumed that I was drunk and that's why it felt so earth shatteringly good. All I know now is that I didn't want it to end right now. The beer was talking...

'Fuck it.' and suddenly I couldn't breath. His mouth was crushing mine and his cock was rubbing against mine. Wait, what? I must have been enjoying it more than I thought.

It was kind of sexy. He is a hell of a looker and I was already jealous of his body. Mine wasn't exactly bad I'm comparison, and our current situation did suggest he rather liked it.

Without thinking, I ripped my sweaty top off and threw it on the floor. Do I want this? Does he? The answer must have been yes to both because I started tugging at his t-shirt and he raised his arms to let me take it off.

I could feel his rippling muscles rub against mine. My nipple piercing caught onto his nipple and I swear the moan he gave was one of pleasure. This was too much. I wanted him now. He must have had the same idea as we both reached for our belts at the same time. A quick shuffle later and we were both in our underwear, straining against the fabric.

As impressive as my display is, his was even bigger. Oh my! I'm wondering how we'll work this one out...

I toyed with the band on my briefs but didnt get very far before he grabbed at them an ripped them away, as well as his own. He seemed to be taking a bit to much control so I took my opportunity and grabbed him by the waist and forced him down onto the bed. His cock gave a little excited jump against mine.

This was so hot. I dont seem to remember feeling this excited with a girl before. It must be the danger and unknowing of what's going to happen. I decided to slow down a touch and just nuzzled his nose with mine. The way he scrunched his nose up was so adorable I just had to bite it.

'Did you actually just bite my nose you freak'. Oliver was laughing as he said it and I couldn't help but join in. I think I even snorted. 'How adorable.' and with that, we started kissing all over again.

Our kissing got more hurried and our tongues couldn't have gone any further down eachothers throat. At that moment, I couldn't care less what came after this night. He could never speak to me again. Just having had this amazing feeling of genuine pleasure was enough.

My cock felt like it was about to explode. Assuming Oliver was in the same predicament, I grabbed him and started slowly pulling up and down, getting more hurried and building speed. 'Oh my god!' He really seemed to like that so I made my way down his neck with my lips, nibbling at his ear. 'Mmmm.' I guess I was doing good. 

Tracing my hand down his chest, I followed with my mouth. When I got to the nipples, I gave them a gentle tweek and a light suck. I continued down his stomach and all the way down his hip, onto his thigh and finally his crotch. I stayed there just a short while longer, moving my hand up and down and kissing around the base of his shaft.

'I cant wait any longer, please' he begged and with that I wrapped by lips round his cock, taking in as much as I could, and started sucking. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. In the moment, it was something I really wanted to do, and I have one myself so it wasnt too much of a shock. I looked up to his face and noticed his eyes were closed. My poor member really needed addressing as I'd never seen anything sexier.

'I think i'm about to.....' and a warm salty taste filled my mouth.