🎃happy together | yandere!grey x reader🎃

Author's Note:

mania: obsessive love; experience great emotional highs and lows; very possessive and often jealous lovers.

"I'm an indecisive lover. I keep hurting you again. But you're not any better, baby. So it never ends and, no, we'll never be happy together."

(Sorry about any spelling/grammatic errors!)

Happy Haunting!

(Y/n) = Your Name

(h/c) = Hair Color

(h/l) = Hair Length

(N/n) = Nickname

It all started off as an innocent crush...a sweet romance begging to bloom. What more was there to say? You were in love. Were.

You impatiently drag Noelle by her hand as you roam around town.

"Slow down for a second! We've been walking for miles," she complains.

"We've only been walking for ten minutes," you laugh, "Don't tell me you're tired already."

"Can we a least stop for a moment? I need to fix my hair!"

Shrugging, you release the Silva's hand and take a seat on a nearby bench. Noelle quickly joins you. The two of you sit in silence as she fixes her hair and leans back onto the seat.

She then speaks up, "By the way, (Y/n)...Why'd we come out here today? I thought we going to do some shopping, but so far we've just been fleeing from place to place."

You cautiously scan your surroundings before replying, "Well, I just needed some time away from the hideout, that's all. But we can totally go shopping if you'd like."

Noelle sighs, "So you notice it too, huh?"

"...Notice what?"

"Grey's strange behavior," she clarifies, "You're not taking a break from the hideout. You're just taking a break from Grey."

"N-no! That's not it!" you nervously babble, "Grey hasn't been acting any different than her usual self. What are you talking about?"

"Is that so? Then how come she threatened me just so I wouldn't talk to you anymore? She's never been that bold before."

Your eyebrows furrow in genuine confusion, "Are you sure it was a threat? Maybe she was just joking around..."

Noelle grabs you by your shoulders, shaking you back and forth, "Quit acting so brainwashed, (Y/n)! I know you're smarting than this! You need to stop putting her happiness above your own."