Im Just a Nerd Chapter 5

Annabelle's POV:

I screamed when i saw long white fangs when Jackson smiled. Was i hallucinating, no i couln't be they were there.

"Annabelle what the hell is wrong with you", Andy asked looking at me if i was crazy.

"I-I-I seeen f-f-f- fangs", I studdered.

"Oh boy well this ain't good", he sighed and left the room.

He returned a few minutes later with both of the Deans.

"Annabelle sweety come with us we need to sit down and discuss something", Jessica stated and i followed her and Kenneth to the living room. I sat down on the opposite couch while Kenneth spoke.

"Well it seems you have learned of our secret, we knew this would happen eventually. I was hoping it would be further in the future but sense it's not I better explian.", Kenneth said. "Our family history goes back to the great Bladeur Valacent Jackson (All this information is for entertainment only it is not any real history well that i know of) he was the very first vampire to roam the lands starting in the late 1400's. He was a scientist and started mixing chemicals to extend human life when he mixed a certain combination and used it on himself it turned him into a vampire. After this discovery he started craaving blood and biting and turning the people of Sevton into blood thirsty creatures. Bladeur later on married a traveling sales lady named Valdamia and soon after married. nine months later she game birth to the first known vampire baby. From then on all of the Jackson generation of children have been born vampires like myself, Jessica, Jackson and Andy." he paused for a brief minute so i decided to find out what i have to do in this.

"So Kenneth what is my purpose in all of this I mean why must I marry your son", I asked him.

"Well Annabelle about a thousand yoear ago there was a prophecy made between your great grandfather and Jacksons bonding you two at birth. Now we have not learned why this prophecy was made but it was and stated you two to marry and you to be turned into a vampire.So it will be done sorry dear.", he sais sypathetically.

"We will give you some time to process all of this Annabelle we have work to do so come along Jessica", Kenneth said and him and Jessica left the room.

I thought to my self as they left the room. Why is this happening to me I dont wanna be a bloodsucking creature.

"So I'm taking it as they told you", Andy asked as he walked in and sat beside me.

"Yes they did and no I am not doing it", I stated and crossed my arms.

"You dont have a choice Annabelle it has to be done", Andy said, "Besides being a vampire ain't so bad you get fast speed, good looks, more muscles, look at it as a plus side not meaning anything is wrong with you", he winked and I laughed. Only Andy would see them as a plus well besides Jackson. I dont care about looks or any of that stuff i just want my boring old life back.

"So they told you didn't they dont count on me marrying you I'd rather die", Jackson said coming around the corner.

"Dude lighten up give the girl a break like she would wanna marry a ass like you", Andy said.

"Hey I'm not a ass I just state the facts", Jackson said and sat on the opposite side of Andy and I.

"What facts that your a complete idiot", Andy stated.

"Hey I ain't no idiot and I'm not marrying her", Jackson said and i was starting to get mad.

"Well I am not happy about this either but we are stuck with each other so lets just try to get along" I told him waiting for his reaction.

"You know what fine whatever but I will not make this easy for you", he yelled and left the room.

"Jackson where the hell are you going", I heard Jessica yell.

"To Ashley's I"ll be back later", Jackson yelled and left the house.

What a ass I thought to myself when i heard him leave just about a hour ago he was saving me from drowning and smiling now he is yelling and going to that skanks house.I shook my head and come to a conclusion that this marriage will never work. I decided to go up to my room and go on my laptop.

Jackson's POV:

I couldn't bear to be in the same room with her I'm afriad I will kill her sense we are bonded I have been craving her blood like crazy. I have to keep her away from me before I end up killing her. I arrived at ashley's and went up to the door. It was open so i went inside. I walked up the stairs of her small mansion it wasnt as big as mine but still nice. I was halfway to her room when I heard moaning. It was Ashley moaning Derek's name. Derek is ashleys ex and is also a vampire she hates humans and only goes for vampires.

I threw her door open and she jumped off of Derek and tried covering herself Derek didn't even budge.

"What the fuck Ashley you said you would never see him again after last time.", I screamed in her face. Yes she has cheated on me before with him twice another guy and a girl. Yes she is bisexual I find it hot but thats not important. I dont know why i keep coming back to this worthless girl.

" I didnt know you would be coming over besides Derek is better in bed", she said and smiled. She was tempting me to hit her. I instead yanked Derek up out of the bed and beat the hell out of him.

" Not so tough now are you dick", i laughed as i knocked him out cold. I may be still a teenager but I am also really strong.

"Oh by the way whore were over", I yelled in her face again and left her house. I peeled out of the driveway leaving skid marks and floored it for home.

When I got home I jumped out of my car and slammed the door so hard all the windows shattered. Fuck I thought mom is gonna kill me thats the third time this month. Oh well I'll tell her later. I went into the house and headed to my room. Sense Annabelle's room is across from mine I peeked in and noticed her fast asleep with her laptop on. I smirked and walked in to shut it off. I noticed she was on facebook and notice dher display picture. I saw it was her, someother chick eith dark hair, and a guy with his arm around her. I growled at this no one touches her from the male race except me. I growled again and signed her out and put it away. I covered Annabelle up and left her room. I decided to take a fast shower then go on my laptop. I hopped in the shower for ten minutes and when I was dont I went on my laptop. I dont have a facebook cause my parents are afraid of us being found out cause we only age to a certain point then stop. I decided to look at Annabelle's profie more.( I dont think you can do this without a account but pretend you can.)

I noticed all of her photos were of her, that one chick and that guy she had at least 200 photos of all of them. I decided to add more music on my Ipod i was bored of her facebook. After downloading almost three thousand more songs I decided to go to bed I will get some answers from Annabelle about those people tomorrow.

Well heres the next chapter sorry it took so long. I tried to add pictures of the characters but it not working when i get it figured out I will add them to the chapters. Please comment vote and fan :))