Chapter 22

"Brittany wake up we are here" Bella said. I yawn and got out the car. " Skye and Erika told me to tell u that they are sorry for being a jerk we were all grumpy for being in a car to long and not being with our man" Bella told me. I nodded and hug her. " look Jason told me that you cried in the car and I just want to tell you if you ever need me come to me because your my best friend and best friends do that okay." She said and hug me back. " I love you Bella." I said. " I love you 2." She said.

"Babe are you ready to come in" Jason asked me as he pecked my cheek. " yea I guess"
I look over at Bella and what her and Justin get along then I look at Erika and I see her and Jeremy they look happy. I saw skye jake they look happy 2. Then I look at me I look down and tired like I don't want to be on this trip anymore. Everybody is happy and excited and I feel ugh and....... I just want to cry but I can't and I won't. " babe are you okay?"
"Yea I am perfectly fine" I lied through my teeth. I walk up to the door and knock.
"Sweet Tart" I heard and look at him. " grandad" I yelled and gave him a hug. " You have gotten bigger!"
" Now pappy is that a fat joke!"
" No No baby"
" I know I know it's so great to be back here!"
" it's great to see you"
" oh grand pappy this is my boyfriend Jason McCann!"
Nice to me you Jason said.
You too!he said and shone is hand.
This is Erika Jeremy Bella Justin skye jake" I said.
" Come in you guys I will show you where you guys will be sleeping." Pappy said.
After grand dad show every body there room he told us to get some rest and be back down at 8:30 . We all agreed and unpacked
Jason p.o.v
I watch Brittany undress and put her pjs on. " Babe quit watching me!" She whined. " well I can't help it you beautiful" I said. She blushed and got in bed with me. " babe I know your upset and stuff but I love u and I want to know what's wrong." I stated. She laid on her back and careless my cheek. " babe I am just mad Bc I tried to apologize to your brother and he is being a douche and who in the world is Krystal?" She asked. " She was an ex girlfriend but she broke my heart and I never loved again." He said. " Until you met me babe right" she said. " yea babe" I said.
Justin P.O.V
Bella I am sorry for whatever I did to you!" I spat. " whatever!" She said and turned around to where she was facing me. " ugh! I am trying to say sorry but your not even listen" I spat. " me listen to you! You can't even take a fucking minute to flipping hear me out so fuck off." She spat.
Jake P.O.V
" DONT TOUCH ME AT ALL OR I WILL FLIPPING CUT YOU NIGGAH! Skye spat. I didn't cheat on you she kiss me! I yelled. Jake just fuck off. She spat and walk out the room.
JermeyP.O.V
Erika I love you and you know that I whispered in her ear. No reply
----------------------------------
Every body is moody for some reason Anywhore
CVRS!
Thanks oh and I am adding a new character
Named Blaine
Lesbian
Has a crush on skye and Bella
You find out later but I love you guys thanks for reading!