60. red carpet

Interviewer: "We're here on the red carpet for X-Men: Apocalypse. It's a very exciting night, the buzz is being felt all over the red carpet. Coming up to us now is none other than Evan Peters, aka Quicksilver! Hello Evan, it's nice to see you."

Evan: "Hi, it's nice to see you too."

I: "So how excited are you for this premiere tonight? You guys have been filming for quite a while, it's finally the night, the release date. It must be a relief to no longer have to hold the secrets of this movie."

E: *laughs* "I mean I still can't really say much until the movie is released to the public, but it's definitely a big night."

I: "How does it feel to be a part of something as big as an X-Men movie? Of course, you're also a part of American Horror Story, which is a massive TV show with a following that's just as dedicated as Marvel fans are, but what's the difference between doing that massive TV show and this massive movie franchise?"

E: "It's definitely a big difference in the characters, getting to remain one character for longer than a movie." *laughs* "Um, but AHS wise I've been there since the beginning, with X-Men I'm coming into this already established universe, a universe that's loved not just for the movies but also for the comics, and I just want to give it my all as not to disappoint any fans of the comics or of the previous movies."

I: "And I see tonight that you are walking the red carpet solo, no date with you. So what does this mean of Evan Peters' relationship status?"

E: *uncomfortably shuffles* "Uh, I'd rather not comment on that right."

I: "That's understandable. After the news about your rumoured girlfriend Jasper Hayes came out, you must be very hesitant to get into another relationship or anything right now."

E: *visibly angry* "All that shit that's being said about Jasper is a fucking lie. She never hurt anyone or led anyone on. She was the one who was led on and used, she was the one who was left heartbroken, and I know that's true because I was the one she called crying when it happened. That article that was written about her was a slander piece and was made by Emma and the same guy who hurt Jasper, they've both privately admitted to it!"

I: *shocked* "Oh, I - "

E: "Jasper is an amazing person and everything being said about her is a lie. And you know what? She is my girlfriend, and the reason why she's not here tonight is because two awful people decided that hurting me and hurting Jas the first time wasn't enough and they wanted to completely break us apart. Because of people like you who are spreading these false accusations, my management team won't let me see Jasper because of 'my image'. Well you know what? I don't care anymore."

*Evan leaves, walking away from the venue. The interview watches, dumbstruck, as he calls his car back around and gets in it, driving away*

I: *turns to camera, speechless* "Uh...cut...cut all that."