Chapter 42 - Ruining My Life

Logan Nielsen

I got help from Linnea to go to America so of course I will take this chance to talk to Mandy. I don't understand why she suddenly shut me down like that. She changed her phone number, moved to another country that's so far away and not to mention that I told her not to go there.

I need explanation.. a long one.

I was so disappointed at her for leaving me all of the sudden like this. I mean I know my parents was involved but I don't understand why she has to go to New York and just start a new life there. She can talk to me and we can solve this together. We're bestfriends even though I'm in love with her.

Linnea told me to stay in New York only for 36 hours because she can't cover me up more than that. She's going to Norway too so.. we both have our own thing going on. I promised her that I'll go back to Sweden in 36 hours and then I will flight back to Denmark right away.

Jackson gave me Mandy's address and letting me know what she's doing. She apparently trying to expand her business with the Gold Lifes and I have their contacts so I think it will be easy for me to track her down.

In 15 minutes, I'm going to land in New York and I'm ready to see Mandy. I've missed her but also angry at the same time. I hope she can cooperate with me and she will go back to London soon.

My heart was thumping and my brain wasn't working well either. I got a lot of things going on in my mind. The 'What If' questions started to pop out and it made me stress.

After the jet landed safely, I got out and got into the car as quickly as possible. I have 36 hours and I have my timer on. The chauffer even reminded me again about it. I gave him the address and he immediately drove out from the airport. My heart was beating fast and I wish that she's home in this hour.

I kept praying, praying and praying along the way that she's home because I need to talk to her for a long time and I want to be with her. 36 hours is too short and I don't know if she wants to cooperate with me or not.

"Your Highness, we're here." I turned to my chauffer and nodded. I got out from the car and walked into the apartment building. I looked at the address and she lives in 27th floor. I went up to 27th floor and arrived right in front of her door.

I looked at the door for a moment and took a really deep breath before knocking. My heart was beating fast, my body temperature went up and I kept praying inside that she's home.

"Hello, am I help you?" Her maid opened the door and smiled to me.

"Is Amanda here?" I asked.

"Oh.. Ms. Estelle, yes.. she's here and you are?" I know that she won't come out if I told the maid that I'm Logan so I better lie so she can come out.

"I'm Reiner, her new chauffer that Mr. Estelle sent." I said and she looked at me confuse. I know I dressed up too much but I'm not here to care about it. The maid nodded and she let me in.

I heard the door opens and she walked out from the room while looking at the phone. I was so happy to see her but at the same time, still so mad.

"My grandfa-" Her eyes widen when she saw me standing there in her living room.

"Logan! Wha- what are you- what are you doing here?!" Her eyes widen and she was speechless. I looked at her coldly trying to control my emotions before bursting at her.

"Why? Do you think I can't get out from Denmark?" I asked her and she was still looking at me in shock.

"How.. how did you get here?"