18

"That's right, one more time" Yohan changes his pose one more time while the photographer taking photo.

"Yohan ssi is so good in posing" the staff compliments as I stand beside him while monitoring the screen.

I nod, "yeah he has been good in posing since before"

God must be so unfair when he creates this person named Kim Yohan

God must be so unfair when he creates this person named Kim Yohan. How come a person can be this perfect in every aspect?

"Okay done!" The photographer ends the shooting and yohan walks towards me to monitor the screen together.

"Woah kim yohan, never knew you have this side huh. So cool" I say as yohan puts his arm around my shoulder which I don't mind.

"I still have many sides which you never see" yohan winks at me which I reply him with an 'ewww' face

"When's your shooting time?"

"Tomorrow, our group will come together." I reply.

"Tch, I thought you will ask me to come with you. I wanna see your group concept photo" yohan pouts

"Im sorry but I won't let you guys know any single thing about our performance" I stuck out my tongue.

"You're so mean! You get to see my concept photo but I can't see yours!"

"Yah it's you who asked me to come along with you. You can't blame me for that!"

"I thought you will lemme go with you when it's your turn"

"Haha, guess you haven't known well about me"

"You guys are couple...?" Suddenly the staff who's monitoring the screen asks, making us silent

"A....ani" I reply while yohan scratches his nape

"Ah....I thought you are couple, you shall try to get along then" the staff giggles as I reply him with an embarrassed smile.

"Shall we?" Yohan chuckles making me look at him in disbelief.

.

"Since you accompany me to take photos, then I'll treat you whatever you wanna eat"