IMPORTANT - please read

-mention of suicide-

Hey guys, So I've come across a few things that have upset me here recently, and this isn't about hate comments, bullying here on Wattpad or anything of that sort.

I just wanted to let everyone know that no matter how bad you feel, even if you feel that you're worthless and that the world would be better off without you. Even if you're put down every day by the people who are supposed to love you, even if your bullied and hurt mentally or physically, I promise you,

There are people who do care.
Even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes.
There is always someone.

Now one of the people in this community, someone who writes amazing stories, has an amazing imagination and is just a lovely person, is going to try to commit suicide today, they may have already done it.

If there's any chance that you read this, please, please, don't do it, I hate that people feel like this and I'm no good at expressing it in words, but you're not worthless, you are not nothing, you are an amazing human being who deserves to be alive as much as anyone. And this applies to everyone.

I am honestly terrible at helping people with feelings, I always get very awkward in these sorts of situations, but seriously, if you, or someone around you, is struggling with this sort of mental health problem, please help them, do your best to reassure them that they have so much to live for.

I read what someone said in another comment, which was that 'suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."

And if you can't think that you have worth, then please, think of what it will do to the people around you, even if you think they don't care. Last year, someone in my school tried to commit suicide, I could see how effected that everyone was because of this, I couldn't even imagine what would happen to those people if he had managed to jump before he was stopped-

So please for the love of everything, don't do this to yourself, and if that isn't enough, don't do it for the sake of all the people around you.

I know that a lot of people, similar to me, who's worst worry was that they only got half marks on an English essay, but these people, me included, are no different from those who are struggling to get through life. No matter where you are on this scale, do what you can to help others, or help yourself.

Thank you to those of you who took the time to read this, I want you to know that I'm here if you want to talk (but there's no telling how helpful I would be)

Please spread the word about this and get more people to help those who need it.

-lizzie

P.S: sorry for not updating in a while, this will be back on schedule soon (hopefully)