CHAPTER 2 -three cheers for sweet frerard

Gerard’s pov:

Its almoist 6:00. I start shacking. Im so nervious. Wh-what if he doesn’t like me? Wh-what if he seas me and changes his mind? I qwickly brush those thots away and continue getting reddy.

After a few mor mins I here Frank’s car pull up outside. Ok its time I think to myself before tacking a large breth and yeeting to the door. I sea Frank sitting in the front seet of his convertible and I wakk up too his car.

“Hi!” Frank cals out to me, smiling at me. He has a thicc smile. :))))))))))))

‘sup’ I repli. While flicking my  hair out ov my face in style. Frank giggle “You’re adoraball” 

Eye smile and get in2 the car. 

wE wakk into the sinemas and I sea seets free at teh bottom and the top so I ask ‘Top or bottom, Frank?’ Frank giggles. “Uhh… I thinks its better on bottom” ‘He said it’ (breaks fourth wall like in The Office)

We sit down in the sinemas. I place mi hand on da hand rest in betwean our seets. Frank doesn’t see my hand their and unknowigly plases his ontop ov mine and iGasp™ but cover it up with a coff. “r u okai?” Frank asks. (btw his hand is still on top of Gerard’s) Yeh im fine, I say as I tighten my grip on Franks hand and he does the sayme.

Frank’s pov: we were abut half (Gerard) way thru da movi and my hand stil hadnt left his. Suddenli their was a jump scar and Gerard nuzles in closer to moi. I let go of his hand an plaice my arm awound his sholders to comfort him.

The movy fineshis and we walk out of the sinemas, Gerards hand still in minee uwu. 

“Thank yu for taking me to dis.” Gerard sais, kising me on the cheeck. 

“That’s ok! It was fon.” I sai, but suddenly I see BOB infront of us. He stans with his hands on his hippos and his mowth in a big scawy frown. Oh no. He walks towerds us and playces his fist in his hand. I stan infront of Gerard, trying to protecc him but before I can say anyting, BOB attacc and pushes moi 2 the ground. “FRANK! How dare  u, BOB!!” Gerrd tries to puntch BOB butt only hurst his own fist. “HA, you’re sutch ay whimp!” BOB laffs. BOB punches Gerard in the faice and then pushs him to da florr. I get up an push BOB butt it only makes him angryer. ‘Get a(Gerard)way from him!’ I yels. “You’re both gunna die at scool tomowow” BOB sais be4 walkig a (gerard)way. 

Gerard’s pov: 

Froink halps moi up from da florr and we make ow (Gerard) way  2 the carr and Frank driveses me home. i sitt in the car infront ov mi house wiht froink, I dont want too get out and leve him. I tern and stair @Frank and he dose the sayme. I stair in2 his larg brownishy green I’s. 

“Umm…. D-Do u maybe want 2 cum inside” I ass. Frank stirs at moi 4 a second be4 sayig 

“S-Sure… Id luv too” Frank and mee go inside and naruto run up to mi room. We sitt on da bed and……..

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN CHAPTER 3!!!!!!!