-i wanna cry-

( warning this may contain not-so-nice things such as suicide and cutting and to be honest it was a bad end we wanted to add a bad end)
Me: *sobbing in the corner* ;-;
F: there there
Lo: *comforting a hysterically laughing Vio* (note Violetta was laughing in disbelief because it was depressing and sad)
Elias: u two are evil
Yukiya: why did u do that? ;-; what did i do?
Vio: to be honest I wanted to cry half of the time because of the bad ending
Al: *looks at me then sam then back again*blinks a couple of times that has Tony's face* (note al not from full metal Alchemist)
Klaus: but even I would have to say that bad ending who's fucking depressing what were you two just in a sad state that you wanted to torture us like okay I get yukiya because he broke Violetta's heart stabbing him in the back make sense otherwise I can kind of get because it was an accident but what the fuck you jumping out the window then to drinking the Kool-Aid.
(Aother note kool-aid of death) and then me shooting myself in the head. along with Alphonse cutting himself to where he bled Out. isn't that a tiny bit dark?
Me: excuse you we have fucking mental issues and yes it was very dark and we're sorry to be honest I was kind of sobbing just because of how sad it was no honestly I just was crying.
Vio: I wasn't laughing cuz it was funny I was laughing cuz it was just so surprising and not in a good way I was asking myself what the fuck why the fuck are we doing this but hey we did it we got through it
Me: just going to say this if any of you have a fucking problem with it talk to me and Vio about

Lo: bye folks.